Upcoming NeowinCast Interviews

I've just lined up another interview for us on the NeowinCast Gamers edition (yes we are still doing it, however it'll just be me for a bit it seems, reviewing several games) and I come to you my fellow Neowin members for some questions.

One interview will be with Ritual Entertainment, discussing their upcoming Sin Episode 1 release and future releases on Valve's Steam. Feel free to post any questions you may have for them on Sin Episode 1, future episodes of the series, Sin 1 being rereleased on Steam, and anything else you may want to ask Ritual.

Another interview will be with NCSoft on Auto Assault. I'll be interviewing Richard Dekkard, the man who did all the sounds and music in the game. Again, feel free to post any questions about the game, though I'm not sure how deep he will be involved in day to day development of course to answer seriously hardcore questions. General stuff, about the music, game, add ons, how he did what etc are fine. But anything you guys submit is good as well.

So there you have it, I need your help guys, let's get those questions going! Both interviews will be conducted sometime next week (hopefully). And NeowinCast Gamers will return shortly in a few days with my review on Auto Assault and Red Orchestra.

Please note, as with our Bethesda interview, I cannot promise that your questions will in fact be answered. I will submit them to the person who I will interview, but it is up to them to either answer or not.

I will be submitting any questions I get either today Monday, or tomorrow. Of course I've gotten zero questions so far. Surprising really.

There will be a main page news post about it later today as well, maybe more people will see it?

I think your not getting many questions because the games arent too big. Are you actually interviewing the Red Orchestra guys, if so, ask if they made any money from the project :)

Right now I don't have any interview lined up with the Tripwire team for Red Orchestra. Just my review. As for how big the games are, well that's subjective I think. Auto Assault is an MMORPG, and if you get any PC Gaming mags, go to any PC Gaming websites, or most other gaming sites like Gamespy etc, it's been pimped for weeks now. SiN Episodes, well millions of gamers use Steam and see the advertising for it on there.

:)