New poll for the Fifa World Cup

Fifa World Cup 2006  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Which country shall take the Cup?

• France
    • Germany
    • Italy
    • Portugal

All right. Now that the semi-finals teams have been listed, which team do you think is going to take it this year? For starters, I guess Neowin should change or remove the "Supporting England", now that they're out! :p

Anyway, my prediction is that France is going to get it, seeing how they were able to beat the defending champions (Brazil)! ;)

Wouldve been good to have a second poll "Who do you WANT to win" aswell... but i voted Germany, though id like Italy to win.

Sp1tF1r3 if yesterdays match was anything to go by then Portugal may aswell not turn up to their next match. I think they were very poor (not as poor as England tho).

I think the Germans are looking the strongest, most consistant side atm.

Italy have been an average side and have had luck and bad refereeing decisions on their side. France were terrible in the group stages and therefore don't deserve the cup. As for Portugal, I think their players have been even more theatrical than the Italians and Dutch, which is hard to beat.

Its got to be Germany for me. They have won every game because they are organized, strong and passionate, and they deserve it for that. :)

Germany, I fully expected them to get to the final again and with Brazil out they probably will take it all...They play very well and out of all the teams this year the team that impressed me the most was Germany

I don't think Germany are as certian to win as people think, they've only played two good teams...sweden who didn't put up any fight at all and Argentina which was a close call. I think they have also had many lucky calls from the referee too, they will find the Italian defence difficult to break down and may have peaked too soon. Being the home team is a very powerfull advantage though, we'll see soon enough :)