MSN "Hello Messenger" Winner

Continuing from the Weird Email - UPS Thread, the package arrived one day early (this morning) and it was a big box so I knew it wasn't any DVD. I read the invoice and see what it was - the value is €50.00! At first I was a little shocked [did someone buy me something / wrong address?] so I open it and here pops out a Logitech Internet Headset with 2 pages in different languages saying:

Congratulations!

Here is your prize from MSN for the MSN "Hello Messenger" Promotion!

Logitech link (UK Price ?29.99:oo): http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products...,CONTENTID=6339

Here are some images - I'm still a little shocked that I won - never won anything before! :oo

115848lg01876.thumb.gif 437206lg02174.thumb.gif 458430lg03481.thumb.gif 479389lg04266.thumb.gif

Edited by FusionXN1

Continuing from the Weird Email - UPS Thread, the package arrived one day early (this morning) and it was a big box so I knew it wasn't any DVD. I read the invoice and see what it was - the value is ?50.00! At first I was a little shocked [did someone buy me something / wrong address?] so I open it and here pops out a Logitech Internet Headset with 2 pages in different languages saying:

Here are some images - I'm still a little shocked that I won - never won anything before!:o:o

115848lg01876.thumb.gif 437206lg02174.thumb.gif 458430lg03481.thumb.gif 479389lg04266.thumb.gif

that rocks... i never win anythin:(:(

Thanks - first time i won anything :)

Hi,

I am an Italian girl and also I have received this and-mail.Ho made a search with google and I have discovered this forum and your post. Have I also won me that object in short? Don't I pay?

Hi,

I am an Italian girl and also I have received this and-mail.Ho made a search with google and I have discovered this forum and your post. Have I also won me that object in short? Don't I pay?

excuse for the errors but I don't know well the English. :D

Hi,

excuse for the errors but I don't know well the English. :D

I think so :) He he! Both winners.