Halo 3 info in next EGM Issue

Looks like a decent amount of info regarding Halo 3 will be in next month's EGM.

h3poop.jpg

Although X06 brought official word on the long-rumored Halo Wars, Bungie remained silent on Halo 3. The weekly updates on the studio?s websites assures fans work continues on the sci-fi sequel, but Frankie?s bits and pieces aren?t enough for us, which is why Electronic Gaming Monthly decided to hold a shotgun to everyone at Bungie until they final spilled the beans.

Via Xboxic

BTW, I wuv Xb:wub: :wub:

The info they would have got is already on the internet

No. There is absolutely NO information on Halo 3 on the net, except that it takes place in the Halo Universe, after Halo 2, and it's coming out in 2007.

Also, 1up carried this story too, with a bit more...

And that's not all! In conjunction with EGM's cover story, look for some special Halo 3 videos and features on 1UP during November.

I don't think they're bs'ing anything, KICK.

Source - 1up

-Spenser

I believe that Bungie did state that there would be a few pleasant surprises regarding Halo 3 before the end of the year, so this could definitely give us some more information.

• 2 weeks later...

Officially confirmed by Bungie:

November being the usual publishing day for Bungie, are you planning on something else than the EGM blowout?

Well, we’ll be covering the stuff we gave to EGM of course…but I think you mean something else far more dramatic. Um, no. We are releasing Halo 3 in 2007, not 2006.

Is there really going to be new halo 3 content in next months EGM?

Does Frankie has a girlfriend?

Yes and yes – Frankie has mad girlfriends yo.

:D :D

bungie said that there would be new info in the next issue...read the week update at www.bungie.net

when is the next issue coming out?

As well as on their website "Well, we?ll be covering the stuff we gave to EGM of course"

My f***ing god. Now I regret not signing up for that free subscription in time.

I subscribed months ago for the free EGM subscription and I didn't get anything yet.

But isn't it odd they called it Delta (4th Halo) straightaway?

So... two more were destroyed?

Dunno what else you could possibly infer from that...