Starting Monday, Dec. 4, visit http://www.halo3.com, those of you in North America will be able to register for the opportunity to be one of the select members to join the Halo 3 public beta program, scheduled to kick off in spring 2007. This is the first path of entry to participate in the program. Through the resulting feedback, Bungie Studios will be able to further refine and hone the end result of Halo 3.

More information is in the media alert.

Source: Gamerscore Blog.

There's already like 3 threads on this.

so... how can people find out about it if the main topic of the such threads are related to different stuff? this thread is just like the one for the SR Beta, one place to cover everything regarding this particular subject... :happy: :yes:

thats bull**** England gets screwed again

You're upset you didn't get a chance to play and unfinished and unpolished game sooner than the US.

GJ :/

Thanks for the info, I'll have a look when they release some details for Europe.

thats bull**** England gets screwed again

Dosent anyone here read the actuall first post, or just other peoples

this quote is dicrec from www.bungie.net on there weekly update!

Don't panic. The Halo 3 Beta will be available in the US, Europe and elsewhere in the world.

and its in bold on the pag!!!

so we british do get it, and have gotten it all along!!I seem to be the only one seeing this!

It is a worldwide beta as Frankie has stated:

We also made mention of the Halo 3 Beta (coming some time in 2007) and folks panicked when they saw that a press release mentioned only the US. Don't panic. The Halo 3 Beta will be available in the US, Europe and elsewhere in the world.

Source

ok, heres what i'm guessing. the halo 3 beta comes out now, this isn't halo wars correct.

if the beta is out now.. will the game be available January 2007? because this is a little late in the year for a beta, unless it's a 1 week thing, and then the game code is finished, quickly printed, and shipped...

look at these dates, fall 2007? a little early to be gloating your unfinished game bungie..

US: Fall 2007 (expected)

Japan: December 31, 2007

Europe: December 31, 2007

so why the beta right now? why the tv commercial right now? i think microsoft is going to pull a surprise release on us all.

ok, heres what i'm guessing. the halo 3 beta comes out now, this isn't halo wars correct.

if the beta is out now.. will the game be available January 2007? because this is a little late in the year for a beta, unless it's a 1 week thing, and then the game code is finished, quickly printed, and shipped...

look at these dates, fall 2007? a little early to be gloating your unfinished game bungie..

US: Fall 2007 (expected)

Japan: December 31, 2007

Europe: December 31, 2007

It's coming out November 2007 most likely. It's not too early for a beta at all. You're acting like the beta comes out this Monday. It doesn't, the sign up for the beta is this Monday. The beta itself is coming Spring 2007.

It's coming out November 2007 most likely. It's not too early for a beta at all. You're acting like the beta comes out this Monday. It doesn't, the sign up for the beta is this Monday. The beta itself is coming Spring 2007.

ohh, the beta signup is now, but the beta comes out in spring 2007.. ouch.

why the sign up now tho? i mean it's so far away and people may loose interest, or sell there xbox360..

ohh, the beta signup is now, but the beta comes out in spring 2007.. ouch.

why the sign up now tho? i mean it's so far away and people may loose interest, or sell there xbox360..

Oh come now, you really think so? :p

Hah, I just thought of people e-baying their live accounts if they got into the Halo 3 beta. Hmm.. :rofl:

They wouldn't need to eBay their Live accounts, just the invite code. But I assume Microsoft already thought of this and will put restrictions on the invite codes to only work for the Gamertag's that they generated the invite code for. In that case, yea, the Live account would need to be eBay'ed. :laugh:

i don't see anywhere to sign up - i have got the correct day haven't i? :unsure:

Frankie said this week the advert would "air during Monday Night Football on December 4th. Sometime around 6-ish, PST" and so I heard that the beta page will go up after this.

So what time is this where I live? should help you find what time you need to go on it. :)

US only is what I have heard :(

We also made mention of the Halo 3 Beta (coming some time in 2007) and folks panicked when they saw that a press release mentioned only the US. Don't panic. The Halo 3 Beta will be available in the US, Europe and elsewhere in the world. We'll keep you updated on the detailed specifics as they come in.