[rel] WaalVS

Preview: waalvs-screen.png

Download: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/45569590/

(v0.5)

Info:

My second Visual style.

It's an early release, so there are probaly some things that needs to be fixed. Please report and suggest anything that can be fixed.

First of all there are a couple of things I want to know how to change in Stylebuilder. If anyone knows how to do what I list below please let me know.

1. Change the textcolor of a selected taskband. (As you can see in the preview screen it's black.)

2. Change the textcolor of custom toolbars in the taskbar.

Useless fact: "Waal" can be translated to "Become", it became something. :p It's an old word from an old Swedish dialect.

This theme is made to be used as a single taskbar line, at the top or the bottom. It doesn't look good with big taskbar icons.

First off. Awesome vs. Great job.

Second. I found a little bug. When you have a window open and there is a "?" button (next to the min/max/cl buttons), run your mouse over it and then move it off the "?". It stays in a different position-other than inactive.

Third. I love the the "dark" substyle. It reminds me of a slim version of Vista. Just that I don't like the task/start bar. Maybe you could have it match the window bars? Or have another substyle? That would be fantastic ^_^

-teh.

Really nice style and I like tahoma font too :)Can you add some other colour,not only dark one?

Also I like to ask about this dark blue line bottom in taskbar,is this maybae a bug?

Really like it,I hope you will continue your work!

Thanx!

http://shrani.si/files/2qgch.jpg

That's actually an easy reshack edit. But Yea it would be nice without it.

Thanks all for the feedback. In 1.1 I've added SlanXP's taskbar substyle. It fits in with the window captions better. :)

@tehmemories: I don't get any white checkboxes. Are you sure you don't have made any previous register hacks or something?

@Rudi1: The blue line is actually supposed to be there. Try the slwaal substyle. :) I may create a white substyle too, but it's not on my priority list right now.

I've been mesing around a lil at work and came up with this. I'm likin' where I'm going with it. I wish I knew how to use an actual program to help change things... what program would I use to edit visual styles?

normal : hover : pressed

startbuttonto0.png

start panel

starpanelsl7.png