Thin Taskbar Mod - Choice of 2 sizes

Pack Updated: You now have the choice of having Maximised window transparency or not.

Thin Taskbar Mod

----------------------

For Windows Vista

Here is a choice of 2 "Standard" Themes, but with different sized Taskbars.

Created for those who want a thin taskbar,

and for themers to use as a template.

Packed into "easy to use" installers

Requires uxtheme patch

-------------------------------

Download Auto-Patcher

Download Manual Patch Files

Click here to DOWNLOAD

previewrv9.png

Edited by UK.Intel

DUDE!

Seriously, I have liked and disliked some of your Vista styles - but this is positively great. It's more than a look - it's a feature in my eyes! Nicely done.

My respect for you in this community is definitely growing!

Shot UK.Intel.

I too wasn't super-impressed with most of the stuff you put out but you're doing alright in my book now too. Nice one here with this mod.

Thanks for the comments all, appreciated :)

I just want to make a note that the small one is probably too small for high resolution screens

Original = 30px

Medium= 26px

Small= 22px

Yeah, on my 1680x1050 the small seems a bit too small. But the medium is perfect. Thanks soo much! :)

ok i have to admit i didnt spend as much time aliasing as i should have, but theres a good reason to why i created this mod, and really its for fellow themers to use as a template...

Im currently busy with other things but about a month ago psycob released the infomation on how to resize the taskbar using binary edits... but unfortunatly this had a major bug.

I figued out how to fix the bug that caused the taskbar to double up as default, but no matter how hard i tried to explain to others how to do it, nobody seemed to get it right, so i decided it was easier to do it for them.

In short, ive done the hard bit, but not the easy bit...

Hopefully you will see fellow themers making some themes with a thin taskbar soon :) As i said before... im a little busy at the moment.

But if anyone wish's to improve on this, then please do so... The images are located in the .msstyle... extract them with a resource hacker from the IMAGE folder.

The Taskbar is 743.png

The Start button on bottom is 872.png

The start button on top is 876.png

The start button for doubled up taskbar is 868.png