D

Well a great movie: D?d sn? is coming out in 2009. It is a movie about Nazi Zombies in norway. Sounds interesting! I really want to see that movi:p:p. Who else is looking forward to seeing D?d sn??

Linking to some more info would of been nice :)

dodsno.jpgdeadsnowpost2.jpgdeadsnowpost3.jpg

The story apparently involves some adventurous and attractive snowboarders who inadvertently become the frozen treats for some reanimated remains of nasty Nazi stormtroopers.

[Trailer]

It does look good, I do love foreign horrors compared to American.

good poster pics :).

i love all horror movies! but yeah this one does look very interesting. but it was mainly made for an american audience (like basically all movies are) even though its not american.

most new movies that come out these days are stupid adventure movies for young kids like "journey to the center of the earth" and "narnia" and crap like that. or some action movie which gets very repetitive. hero and evil dude.

its rare that they release a genuinly good horror movie, like the Strangers. i really hope this will be good.

I think I need to see the strangers at some point, I heard really mixed things about that movie.

are you a horror movie fan? if you are then yes you do have to watch the strangers.

are you a horror movie fan? if you are then yes you do have to watch the strangers.

That's like asking if Clowns like facepaint...I love horrors :p

Would this be released in major cities or just on dvd? I don't live in a big town, so I doubt we would get this movie. :( Really interested in it though

i think this movie will be released in many places. and even if it isn't just drive up to your nearist city. Illinois right? so probably chicago or something. but i think it will be released in your small town. (as long as it isn't too small). :p

That's like asking if Clowns like facepaint...I love horrors

same here. i love (obsessed :rofl:) with horrors. i've watched pretty much all of them lol.

Yeah I could always drive up to chicago lol, but hopefully I'll get it here!

i don't know how far you live away from chicago.

but if it doesn't go to your town you could just have a little holiday up in chicago with your family or friends or something. :p

"Dead Snow", "Bury yourself in time" for those who don't speak norwegian :)

thanks. :). i never noticed the "bury yourself in time" part of the poster. :blush:

Please note that I'm not a 100% sure on the "Bury yourself in time" translation, but 95%. Norway are only neighbours after all :p

But man, does nazi-zombies sound attractive or what -- in my home?!

Bury yourself in time, would be a very direct translation, and it's understandable, but could also be misinterpeted.

but I can't at this point come up with a better translation either, without rewriting the whole sentence into something like... actually I'm stuck :p The only way I can do a proper translation is by making it a very long sentence :)

• 3 months later...

Hopefully no one will mind me bumping this thread. I just noticed the movie was available online, then I assume it has been released to retails or been shown in theatres - Any opinions on the movie yet?

Yeah I could always drive up to chicago lol, but hopefully I'll get it here!

Oh, come on up here, you know you want to. We have a bean.

So I decided to watch it and wasn't disappointed, mainly because I didn't expect much :laugh: The first half of the movie it has a few 'comical' elements but maintain a that creepy atmosphere, though as it progresses you quickly realise, you aren't supposed to take this movie seriously at all - The last 20-30 minutes, it gets ridiculous, I mean extremely ridiculous. It feels a bit like Shaun of the Dead the last half, actually they even manage to outdo that.

Overall though, when you accept it's actually not a horror movie but a light hearted comedy, it's actually quite decent - Definitely worth a watch (Y)

The poster looks cool but the actualy teaser/trailer looked abit budget tho..

That's what makes these type of movies awesome, B Rated horror movies always turn out to be either so crap its actually good or so crap its unbearable but you want to see what could happen with the $14 they were given.