1. 1. Fold Or Scrunch?

• Fold
    • Scrunch
    • Both

This was inspired by the how do you go to the bathroom poll. I scrunch :p

EDIT: Added a both option for Harreh :p

Edited by GrimReeper

Scrunch myself, what a good poll! :D

Thanks but credit must be given where credit is due. This poll was not actually my idea it was Mathachew's, as can be seen from the quote below from the bathroom thread :p

How about asking for everyone's method of wiping.....

At last!

A poll about a really important social issue which no-one until now has had the balls to address.

I refer to the economy of toilet paper usage versus indiscriminate wholesale wastage, and it's importance for the conservation of resources and the overloading of sewerage works globally!

At last!

A poll about a really important social issue which no-one until now has had the balls to address.

I refer to the economy of toilet paper usage versus indiscriminate wholesale wastage, and it's importance for the conservation of resources and the overloading of sewerage works globally!

What do you have against polls? Chill out man.

I'm not sure.. :unsure: both I think...

THIS POLL IS FLAWED IT DOES NOT CATER FOR ME WAHHH.

At last!

Hence why I suggested archiving this sub-forum and placing it into a time capsule! Surely, generations to come, decades into the future, people will want to learn the wealth of information that this place has to offer?

I'm not sure.. :unsure: both I think...

THIS POLL IS FLAWED IT DOES NOT CATER FOR ME WAHHH.

Hence why I suggested archiving this sub-forum and placing it into a time capsule! Surely, generations to come, decades into the future, people will want to learn the wealth of information that this place has to offer?

How is that possible? Unless you put in some weird amount of effort lol :p Do you fold it and then scrunch it which is kinda weird because when you scrunch it when its already folded it just folds again or just does not go as intended. On the other hand if you scrunch first how do you fold it? Unless you unwrap it which would be weird. Never the less I'm sorry I didn't have a both option for you lol :p

This poll has been done before, and it got closed. I think I've seen a later poll about this, which I can't find, so I think it was deleted :p

For the record I do both.

My bad. I'd never seen either of the earlier polls but I guess I should of done a search first. :pinch:

Depends if you're talking about a number one or two? I scrunch for a number one but two seems to give me a choice, if i scrunch its like a big mess going there and hopefully getting the remains if however i fold up the paper i can get right in there and make sure any remaining 'dirt' has been wiped off.. So i guess that means i'm both?