Megan Fox To play Lara Croft?

She is so hot, and looks so much more like Lara Croft, that I doubt it matters how well she can perform the role. People will go see it, and it gross more than Jolie's movies did. Also, Angelina Jolie is ugly.

They're making another TR movie? :huh: Let's hope the new one ain't a POS like the first outings were.

If a British actress gets to play Lara. I was thinking along the lines of Keira Knightley.

Keira-Knightley.jpg

If a British actress gets to play Lara. I was thinking along the lines of Keira Knightley.

Keira-Knightley.jpg

Yeah I like Kiera, or Kate B

I've been liking Rhona Mitra in the few films she has been in.

Doomsday_Rhona_Mitra_Hot_Shot.jpg

She WAS Lara Croft! She can reprise the LC role again in movie, I am cool with that!

lara-croft-20080828062831484-000.jpg

I actually had to check imdb to see who Megan Fox was... turned out to be the Transformers chick, lol. I don't know, she looks too average for me.

Keira on the other hand is super hot, but doesn't seem like she'd fit on Lara's role. Her physique is just too delicate for the part.

Lara Croft has at least 150 IQ

Another amazing JXA Quote...

In fairness, it doesn't matter about acting skill or being convincing. Those are not the reasons people went to see Tomb Raider movies.

I can see the studios picking Megan Fox for her star status but Rhona Mitra would suit the role after seeing her kick ass in Doomsday which is pants btw. I doubt they would risk a big budget movie with Mitra over Fox.

Another amazing JXA Quote...

In fairness, it doesn't matter about acting skill or being convincing. Those are not the reasons people went to see Tomb Raider movies.

Dude, I hope they don't ruin the video games, cuz Lara Croft is very Intelligent and that should be respected in the movies!!!

I thought Angelina Jolie did Great, not sure about Megan Fox, so I am kinda worried about it.

I actually had to check imdb to see who Megan Fox was... turned out to be the Transformers chick, lol. I don't know, she looks too average for me.

Just average?

Are you serious?