PS3 Bundle Includes MGS4, Killzone 2

mgbundle.jpg

Normally, hardware bundles are a spotty affair. A game you don't really want, or two games, one you kinda want, one you just do not want. But this bundle, on sale at Best Buy next Sunday, looks great! Sent in by a Best Buy employee, and confirmed by other BB employees, it's an 80GB PS3 bundled with copies of two of the biggest games on the system: Metal Gear Solid 4 and Killzone 2. All that for the asking price of a standard PS3, $400.

It's one hell of a bundle. It's like getting a Wii with Twilight Princess and Mario Galaxy, or a 360 with Gears 2 and Halo 3. But perhaps more importantly, it's also one hell of a saving; perhaps Best Buy need to clear out their stock of 80GB PS3s for oh, I don't know, a new PS3?

Source: http://kotaku.com/5305883/ps3-bundle-inclu...mgs4-killzone-2

PS3 Slim, almost as bad an industry kept secret as the PSPGo.

Good bundle anyway.

Other bundle Best Buy are doing right now

9367883_ra.jpg

This is an extremely hot bundle obviously to clear out the old "Phat" PS3's. Sadly, if this was a Slim bundle on the other hand with a reduced price, I would pick this up without even thinking.

So where do I get my two free games? I bought the 80GB PS3 standalone, where do I claim my free games?

So where do I get my two free games? I bought the 80GB PS3 standalone, where do I claim my free games?

What's this got to do with claiming free games? :blink:

This is a new official hardware bundle that has the games packed in, as in retail copies in the box.

What's this got to do with claiming free games? :blink:

This is a new official hardware bundle that has the games packed in, as in retail copies in the box.

I'm just venting out a little bit of anger. I know its a new official bundle, but since they are giving the games for free in the bundle, well... you catch my drift.

I'm just venting out a little bit of anger. I know its a new official bundle, but since they are giving the games for free in the bundle, well... you catch my drift.

Really not sure what you are getting at. Bundles are nothing new and "free games" are the reason they call them bundles in the first place.

That's one good bundle! I got MotorStorm 2 and LBP with mine...But that one's great.

I got Motorstorm and Resistance 1 with mine :( Two games I have yet to open and will prolly try to eBay for $30.

Bought my first PS3 awhile ago from BestBuy just a standard 80GB one. Then a week later Target had an additional Dualshock 3 controller with any PS3 bought which that one came with Motorstorm and Resistance. Which BestBuy wouldn't compare to Targets ad so I took the one from BestBuy back and bought the one at Target. Now Best Buy comes out with Killzone and MGS4 which are two games I really like compared to Resistance and Motorstorm I probably should just take it back and get the 2 games that I like and if I have to take the additional dualshock 3 back as well I'd rather do that.