Harmony 7 Blue

Looks great!

I'm assuming the date, time, calendar and weather bits are Gadgets? If so, I would love to have that! :)

Probably. Must have been done with Samurize or something similar.

That's Rainmeter. ;)

I just tried it, and I uninstalled it a couple of minutes after. It's too fiddly for me to use. I probably wouldn't even use the gadgets too often anyway. I barely look at the desktop. :p

Great but the 2 birds youve got beside the Winlogo on the dtop look out of place to me. Theyre much brighter than the logo and thus are grabbin attention away from your focal point (the winlogo). That and well theres no need to have them infringing upon the logo. Id either remove them completely or lower there opacity and maybe move them a good distance away from the sides of your winlogo

Aside that looks good. well done :) should be proud of yourself. very nice Win7 theme

i think it looks awesome

can't wait :)

Skin looks very nice, I will definitely use it. What is the rainlendar skin, that's what I had a long time ago but can't remember the name of it for the life of me ...

Statica EN Weather 10-foot HUD

Great but the 2 birds youve got beside the Winlogo on the dtop look out of place to me. Theyre much brighter than the logo and thus are grabbin attention away from your focal point (the winlogo). That and well theres no need to have them infringing upon the logo. Id either remove them completely or lower there opacity and maybe move them a good distance away from the sides of your winlogo

Aside that looks good. well done :) should be proud of yourself. very nice Win7 theme

ok then what about this one ?

3968594459_f692565c3b_o.png

I am a little dubious about the orb animation (care to show?), but very nice overall.

the orb is the vista orb and is currently a placeholder the glow is there by accident from changing the color in photoshop but it can be removed but i do like it.

Looks very nice, but I don't think my eyes would be confortable with so much blue after a while. Nice job, though!

you could always use my Ka7ana Stealth Theme

Ka7ana_Stealth_Alpha_X86_X64_by_KillaAaron.png

If someone could remake those gadgets for windows gadget platform I (and i assume lots more people) would be eternally grateful. Why I dislike rainmeter and such is because of the way they work with windows - disappears when show desktop is pressed, sometimes tend to change placement if some fullscreen app with different resolution is launched.

But as far as the skin goes - awesome, though im not quite sure blue is m favorite color :D

Very nice!

I would opt for a more subdued and less bold blue color for the Explorer toolbar, or whatever it's called now.

Slightly off topic, is there a way to decrease its height value?