Neowin is going down in 48 minutes....

Hey

As many of you may or may not know, Neowin is going offline in about 48 minutes. What are you going to do during those ~30 minutes without Neowin?

I have to get ready as Im going somewhere so Ill problably not be here when the moment arrives.

Cry, make a cup of tea, masturbate, drink tea (don't worry it wont go cold in the short time it takes to masturbate), hit refresh thousand times... cry some more.

probably go...outside or something....I suppose its time!

Lies, your going to sit at ure pc and press F5 in ure browser until its back up... come on Rappy we all know you too well bud :p

Crying + masturbation for the win! If you can shout "I hate myself" just as you ejaculate - epic win!

Please, ladies and gentlemen, do not, I repeat, DO NOT take this post seriously. We do not want videos/audio/pictures of this and you shouting "I hate myself" :laugh: :rofl:

Crying + masturbation for the win! If you can shout "I hate myself" just as you ejaculate - epic win!

I'll try... after all Neowin is 'going down'

Lies, your going to sit at ure pc and press F5 in ure browser until its back up... come on Rappy we all know you too well bud :p

true :(

Neowin's going down?

inside info!!1!1!!!!

Idle in the replacement channel for Neowin IRC (irc.freenode.net, #tmpneowin) and wait for the site to come back up.