League Of Legends Possibly Hacked (?)

After finishing a game, myself and a whole lot of other people were presented with a bunch of spam messages within the LoL client. Not sure if they were hacked, but someone certainly got access to something they shouldn't have.

Screens:

lol1.png

lol2.png

lol3.png

lol4.png

lol5.png

lol6.png

I have a feeling that LOLClient (as pictured by OP) is powered by something like IE Trident engine, regardless it is obvious that the developer team are incompetent - LOLClient uses massive amount of RM and CPU time even when idle.

It is of no shock that they got hacked.

I always wondering why LoL games take so long to start up. I have an i5 2500k and it's still fairly slow. Some people I play against take several minutes to load.

It's a pretty simple game, must be poorly coded.

I have a feeling that LOLClient (as pictured by OP) is powered by something like IE Trident engine, regardless it is obvious that the developer team are incompetent - LOLClient uses massive amount of RM and CPU time even when idle.

My LoLClient does not not use massive amount of CPU or RAM 0_o..

I always wondering why LoL games take so long to start up. I have an i5 2500k and it's still fairly slow. Some people I play against take several minutes to load.

It's a pretty simple game, must be poorly coded.

Mine isn't slow I make it to 100% on the game preload in about 1 minute maybe less..

Mine isn't slow I make it to 100% on the game preload in about 1 minute maybe less..

1 Minute for a game as simple as LoL is a long time. It's basically Warcraft 3. Top end FPS and MMO's load much faster. It just seems very poorly optimized.

Well in the world I live in, one minute is not long and like I said that is at most, you can't expect or compare a "free" game to any of the paid ones..

You have to remember with this game it relies on other people's connection as well, with LoL we all share data, that is why we have the Pando thing installed.

Edit: just started a game and my preload took 28 seconds..

It's adobe air. Don't know much about it other than it seems to be really slow at processing actions.

hardware power diff

It's adobe air. Don't know much about it other than it seems to be really slow at processing actions.

This is the 2nd time I head of Adobe Air.

Inasmuch I cannot assess the safety of such soft, will be interesting whether or not account information was compromised.

They weren't hacked they were phished, it's idiots clicking links and downloading **** they shouldn't.

This has nothing to do with LOL it's just good ole human stupidity.