CS:CZ leaked

there a way to run those maps on cs.1.6 of anyone know any servers running em so i can dl em ? :D

I doubt they would run on normal cs1.6 as it uses cz's engine but i could be worng

if any1 wants more pics of any new maps plz post a msg as i dont want to create spam in here if no 1 wants pics :p

ill be AFK for 10+ hours so heres another oldie > new map pic to keep yall happy :D

(everyone knows this 1 ;) or do they? :shifty: )

post-78-1066010003.jpg

Post alot of pics people. it wont be spam post us some screenie of the main menu and the mission birifing and alot of screens

"Back on the 8th we ran a story that had word from Gabe Newell stating that Counter-Strike: Condition Zero was going gold on Friday. While an official press release didn't appear, Computer & Video Games has learnt that development has been passed onto yet another developer..."

That site that claimed it was gold didn't have accurate information, as I thought ;) They just ripped the "going gold Friday" memo Gabe sent out and changed it to "today".

For those who asked if the new CS maps in CZ can run on 1.6, yes the can :D

All you need to do is copy over, to the 1.6/steam install, is the new map, wad, and model files, and it should be all good. Mind you I only tried one map so far, that being cs_miami

For those who asked if the new CS maps in CZ can run on 1.6, yes the can :D

All you need to do is copy over, to the 1.6/steam install, is the new map, wad, and model files, and it should be all good. Mind you I only tried one map so far, that being cs_miami

does it work?

Yea, it works, I've tried it. Although the first 3 maps don't, because of texture problems.

So far, remade maps include:

cs_office, de_dust, de_dust2, cs_militia, de_aztec, and de_inferno