Chlo

Might be good, i don't know. I've seen parts of the original but never watched it.

I think i only know this girl because alot of the pedos on 4chan and other sites always used to post pictures of her. weird.

You probably also know her from Kick-Ass, Hugo, Let Me In, Dark Shadows and possibly Hick. Great actress for her age.

You probably also know her from Kick-Ass, Hugo, Let Me In, Dark Shadows and possibly Hick. Great actress for her age.

yeah she is going to get bigger roles in the future

I don't ****ing get this. Carrie should be a girl I'd point at during school lunch and shout: "Hey herp derp! What's wrong with you? Retard." That's how bullying works. I've never seen a hot chick being bullied.

Look at the original Carrie, a Deliverance-like spawn.

I don't ****ing get this. Carrie should be a girl I'd point at during school lunch and shout: "Hey herp derp! What's wrong with you? Retard." That's how bullying works. I've never seen a hot chick being bullied.

All different types of people can be bullied, nothing to do with how 'hot' they are.

It's usually because of jealousy or because the are 'different from the norm'.

here we go again. Idle hollywood producers with money destroying another classic. I only hope they turn this of what the current times and make her a lesbian getting pis*ed by her girlfriend on her ######. I could ###### of that since, now

THIS. Cute girls are never bullied. And by today standard, even if the mother was weird, teens are quite okay on there own. Who needs parents anyway....

Kinda off topic by not being Carrie related, but Mark Millar just tweeted this which is hilarious of Chloe Moretz

A1iZ2efCAAEbxc-.jpg:large

• 1 month later...
Cute girls are never bullied.

Utter utter ********! My gf was bullied at school specifically because she was pretty. Same with Vanessa Paradis. Girls hated her because the guys they liked, liked her.

Utter utter ********! My gf was bullied at school specifically because she was pretty. Same with Vanessa Paradis. Girls hated her because the guys they liked, liked her.

I can relate. My X GF was also bullied because she was considered the sexiest girl in our year at High School at the time, it even got to the point where she contemplated suicide.

Luckily it was just contemplation but in the end she just took it all and just replied with 'Jealous bitches?'. After a while they all realised, that well, yeah they were and stopped.

As long as Uwe Boll doesn't direct it we should be alright!!!!

• Like 1

As long as Uwe Boll doesn't direct it we should be alright!!!!

LMAO Thankfully, he isnt.

Also, wasn't Uwe Boll banned from directing movies? I'm sure I read that somewhere...

LMAO Thankfully, he isnt.

Also, wasn't Uwe Boll banned from directing movies? I'm sure I read that somewhere...

if he wasn't he should be! :p