CS:GO Keys?

Good luck all!!

I actually won one from posting in this thread!! So there are still people giving them away in here it seems, so hopefully we get everyone in who wants to be in!

Also make sure to check out this upcoming weeks podcast, as I am pretty sure we will now be discussing our thoughts about it!

The game definitely feels easier then previous CS's, which is not a bad thing IMO, but I see the hardcore community not being happy. I was always decent at CS, especially Source, but was never a truly dominate player. But I was okay. Playing my first round, I felt pretty damn good at the game already, and that was not a feeling I am used to with CS. :laugh: Again, not a bad thing, especially now that I am older with less time, just do not have hours upon hours like I used to in order to play a game enough to get great at it, so I do not mind what seems to be the overall easier way of playing. Hell, I got the deagle, fired 3 bullets, 2 hit for head-shots. That felt good, but I know in Source, I could only do that after a good few hours of warming up so to speak. So that is my very initial impressions, part of the reason I may have been doing so decent is...

Is the server browser working for people? Only thing that works for me is Quick Match and Find A Match, and I keep ending up in games that have a few bots... See screen, 3 Bots in the server, and this was the lowest Bot count I could find, I literally was just connecting and leaving until I found this server.

CSGO_DL.jpg

I won a key, looking forward to playing with anyone on here!

looks like it is mostly people wanting keys rather than people having them.

however if it gets around to it i will take a key as well :D

Audioboxer, how did they notify winners. Email?

I got a PM on the forums and an email.

I would love a key. I also have a spare copy of Sanctum on Steam so if someone was to give me a key they are more than welcome to have the copy of Sanctum in return :)

Can't find any servers in Europe in-game for some reason? :/

I think they're inviting a new wave of people, because I just got a key and I did the survey when it just came out (Y)