April 2012 Desktops

Mine for April, at home at the moment so lower screen resolution. Sorry for the peeps from last month, been so busy this month that I haven't got a chance to put together the rainmeter skin.

ZL9gR.jpg

• Like 1

/begs for the rainmeter skin!!! :)

LOVE IT!

Mine for April, at home at the moment so lower screen resolution. Sorry for the peeps from last month, been so busy this month that I haven't got a chance to put together the rainmeter skin.

ZL9gR.jpg

I hope you release it soon =)

man so little changes anymore

Guilty as charged

I use my laptop for school and work, which both limit the extend of the changes I can make.

And I don't have the time or experimental readiness to systematically change or patch the windows icons in W7 - I did find a nice set of icons to use on my taskbar though; I think they're very usable and match well with many uncustomized program defaults.

workz.png

• Like 1

man so little changes anymore

I lost my customizing interests after moving off XP. Windows Vista and Windows 7 have proven to me that very little customizing needs done anymore. The only thing I changed on my Win7 box is the theme - I'm using FediaFedia's Windows 8 for Windows 7 theme.

aprilDesktop.jpg

Guilty as charged

I use my laptop for school and work, which both limit the extend of the changes I can make.

And I don't have the time or experimental readiness to systematically change or patch the windows icons in W7 - I did find a nice set of icons to use on my taskbar though; I think they're very usable and match well with many uncustomized program defaults.

workz.png

Can you tell me which Visual Style you use , and how you got your clock to be in another font ?