Iron Man 3 (Official Thread)

Iron Man 3 Panel (no exclusive (Ant man, IM3) footage, just only the Panel).

how does no one and I mean no one get footage!

how does no one and I mean no one get footage!

apparently, they have guards going up and down and if they see you filming they will kick you out of the panel and delete what you have recorded. O.O

apparently, they have guards going up and down and if they see you filming they will kick you out of the panel and delete what you have recorded. O.O

that's just crazy! I mean the footage would be seen millions of times and gain the film more attention!

that's just crazy! I mean the footage would be seen millions of times and gain the film more attention!

Yeah I know right? I guess it has something to do with the studios not letting 'exclusive' people to watch 1-2mins of footage. lol.

Yeah I know right? I guess it has something to do with the studios not letting 'exclusive' people to watch 1-2mins of footage. lol.

yeah, I hope the ant man footage makes its way out one day, so badly want to see it (I never thought I would say that about ant man!)

yeah, I hope the ant man footage makes its way out one day, so badly want to see it (I never thought I would say that about ant man!)

I dunno, the ant man footage was only shown once (as per the panel). So I think we'll have more chances to see Iron Man 3 footage than Ant Man, since Iron Man 3 footage was shown twice.

Iron Patriot! But damn, Iron Man fighting another cyborg again! They did that twice already.

Yeah, so I guess they're in keeping with the comics, where he battles a lot of robots and men in suites... lol I was thinking about this the other day and I don't know who would really be better. Personally I've never been a fan of The Mandarin, but he could be cool for a change at least. LOL

• 4 weeks later...

Trailer Description Rumours:

"It opens with a voice over of Tony Stark talking about how the events of New York (I?m assuming the Avenger Movie) changed him, and how he?s just not ?into it? anymore. First scene is Iron Man with battle damage, laying down amid rubble and taking of his faceplate to show a bleeding Stark. Scenes of him arguing with Pepper Potts in the armory (cool shots of alternative Iron Man suits including the red white and blue one we?ve seen on your site already), press conferences, Tony looking solemn, Tony talking with someone who looks like a psychiatrist, and a short shot of Don Cheadle in military uniform (no War Machine in the preview). Also one scene of who I presume is the Mandarin, forcefully landing and cracking the ground. However, it looked like a silver Iron Man. I was unable to tell in the brief view who it was (maybe due to unfinished CGI).

We then get a voice over from Ben Kingsley, talking about how there there are no heroes and how he will teach everyone, especially Stark, a lesson. This is over scenes of the alternative Suits getting blown up, Stark going into surgery, and a fleet of helicopters launching missiles which blow Stark?s home up and apart (the CGI looked nearly finished) and sending Stark and Pepper into the sea below. Then a close up of Kingsley with no helmet in the Mandarin armor.

It ends with Iron man underwater swimming towards what looks like his ?heart reactor thing?. Then the logo, then Stark walking in the snow dragging a large bag, then the logo again.

All and all, a somber trailer, dark and humorless, which seemed more in tone with The Dark Knight Rises than with any of the other Iron Man movies or the Avengers."

Read more at http://www.comicbook...z4sWMbdEGjO1.99

Actually, I'm looking forward for a more a darker side to this Iron Man film. What really bugged me about Iron Man 2 was the ending boss fight was over before it really began which was a huge disappointment.

Actually, I'm looking forward for a more a darker side to this Iron Man film. What really bugged me about Iron Man 2 was the ending boss fight was over before it really began which was a huge disappointment.

yeah that trailer makes it sound quite awesome

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31749_162-57494580-10391698/robert-downey-jr-injured-on-set-of-iron-man-3/?tag=stack

Robert Downey Jr. was injured Wednesday while shooting a stunt scene on the set of "Iron Man 3."

The 47-year-old actor hurt his ankle, forcing production to be shut down temporarily.

Pictures: Robert Downey Jr.

Pictures: "Iron Man 2" premiere

Marvel Studios released the following statement: "Robert Downey Jr. sustained an ankle injury on the set of Iron Man 3 in Wilmington, N.C., while performing a stunt. There will be a short delay in the production schedule while he recuperates."

Downey's rep told Entertainment Weekly the actor will be fine, adding that the "Iron Man 3" team is waiting it to see how long his recovery will take.

"Iron Man 3," which also stars Gwyneth Paltrow, Ben Kingsley, Rebecca Hall and Guy Pearce, started filming in May. The film's plot has been kept under wraps. It's expected to hit theaters May 3, 2013. The upcoming action flick comes on the heels of 2010's "Iron Man 2."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

6WQjp.jpg

A new piece of promo art for Iron Man 3 has hit the internet featuring a new look at War Machine's Iron Patriot makeover and Tony Stark's Mark XLVII armor. These suits look so awesome in action, they were included in the the Comic-Con footage shown earlier this year, and hopefully they will be shown off in the first trailer for the film that should be released sometime soon.