Kick Ass 2 Films This Summer For Release Next May

I don't get this scene, in the comics there is no 'Hit Girl vs Hit Girl' ...

I'm not sure if you're serious... It's probably Moretz's stunt double showing her what to do.

Could be, In fact i'd say your correct there as it makes the most sense :) Cheers bud.

Also heres a pic of their pre-wrap party.

132074_444178728964500_1255023429_o.jpg

556683_446570635391976_1228030277_n.jpg

Chris Mintz-Plasse showing off the battle scars after his final fight scene with Aaron Johnson.

548884_442771812438525_1246516043_n.png

603977_442771785771861_297478343_n.jpg

Kick-Ass 2 is to feature a cameo by former Ultimate Fighting Championship Light Heavyweight Champion Chuck Liddell.

The mixed martial artist will portray one of the villainous Red Mist's henchmen in Jeff Wadlow's superhero sequel.

The new broke when Liddell was spotted with John Leguizamo on the movie's set at Pinewood Studios and was later confirmed over Twitter by his management.

Kick-Ass 2 sees Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Chlo? Moretz and Nicolas Cage reprise their roles from the original, alongside series newcomers Jim Carrey, Donald Faison and Leguizamo.

The movie will be based on two comic book series written by Mark Millar - Hit-Girl and Kick-Ass 2 - with the former serving as the first half-hour of the film.

Kick-Ass 2 is scheduled to be released on June 28, 2013 in the US and on July 19, 2013 in the UK.

Source

^^

WOOP!

Can't wait for Trailer now!

Trailer and movie! I wanna see what was filmed in the Pinewood Studios lot, even though I already know the story from the comics, but still! :p

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

pjfr3num.jpg

I can't beleive no one has picked up on this yet:

*points to KickAss* His outfit....

SPOILER?!

• 1 month later...
Yeah absolutely. Kick-Ass 3 is going to be the last one though. I told Universal this and they asked me, ?What does that mean?' I said, ?It means that this is where it all ends.' They said, ?Do they all die at the end?' I said, ?Maybe' ? because this is a realistic superhero story. And if someone doesn't have a bullet proof vest like Superman and doesn't have Batman's millions then eventually he is going turn around the wrong corner and get his head kicked in or get shot in the face [laughs]. So Kick-Ass needs to reflect that. There has to be something dramatic at the end, he cannot do this for the rest of his life.

http://www.sfx.co.uk/2013/02/01/mark-millar-on-x-men-days-of-future-past/2/

• 4 weeks later...
Kick-Ass 2 ? The Jeff Wadlow-helmed sequel has been pushed back a couple of months from June 28th to August 16th, where the actioner will now face off against the sequel Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters and the comedy The To-Do List. The film stars Aaron Johnson, Chloe Moretz, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, and Jim Carrey.

• 2 weeks later...