Glee (Season 4)

adsO3x7i.jpg adxHcNlu.jpg adqzgDZW.jpg abh0wqsj.jpg abq5eaei.jpg adraGxJh.jpg adeu74Bo.jpg acqcGhw0.jpg abxwEmLL.jpg abxE9dpQ.jpg adkLbMpF.jpg

The fourth season of the musical comedy-drama television series Glee was announced on April 9, 2012 by FOX. Glee will air on Thursdays at 9PM EST instead of Tuesdays at 8PM EST. It will consist of 22 episodes. They will start shooting in July 2012 as stated by Lea Michele. It is believed that all the main characters will return but not everyone will be present for all 22 episodes. So far, only Lea Michele is confirmed for all episodes this season, but that is most likely to change. The season premiere will be on September 13, 2012.

On May 17th 2012, Ryan Murphy confirmed that the entire main cast would be returning for the fourth season, though they are welcome to leave when they wish. They would also be given the choice to become recurring characters. The show will be separated into two different settings: New York and McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio.

Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman.

Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel.

Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson.

Dean Geyer as Brody Weston.

Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester.

Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury.

Kevin McHale as Artie Abrams.

Lea Michele as Rachel Berry.

Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson.

Heather Morris as Brittany Pierce.

Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester.

Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans.

Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez.

Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina Cohen-Chang.

• 2 weeks later...
On May 17th 2012, Ryan Murphy confirmed that the entire main cast would be returning for the fourth season, though they are welcome to leave when they wish. They would also be given the choice to become recurring characters. The show will be separated into two different settings: New York and McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio.

Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman.

Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel.

Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson.

Dean Geyer as Brody Weston.

Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester.

Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury.

Kevin McHale as Artie Abrams.

Lea Michele as Rachel Berry.

Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson.

Heather Morris as Brittany Pierce.

Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester.

Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans.

Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez.

Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina Cohen-Chang.

Dianna Agron (Quinn Fabray) seems to be missing from that list. So, dunno what Ryan Murphy means by entire cast. She's also missing from that promo picture too.

she's cute, but she will not and can not replace Lea Michelle, and I mean voice not looks. I actually think Marley looks better than Lea in a girl next door, homely way, but her voice is NOTHING compared to Lea Michelle.

she's cute, but she will not and can not replace Lea Michelle, and I mean voice not looks. I actually think Marley looks better than Lea in a girl next door, homely way, but her voice is NOTHING compared to Lea Michelle.

true Lea has had years of Broadway experience over Melissa Benoist anyhow but it'll be cool to see how she figures this year

• 2 weeks later...

Was it just me, or did any one else sense a low Skype ring type sounds in the final song of s4e02, which would have been an interesting Easter egg seeing how she was waiting for a call from Santana at the end.