Hawaii Five-0 (Season 3)

Kendall Jenner :shifty:

The best episode this season :yes:

Agreed, best episode yet!

Told ya it would get better :rofl:

Best episode this season. I love it when they go fast pace and not the usual police procedural formula.

P.S. Love Kendall. I thought she'd be part of an arc or be a victim or something :p

I am watching TV show called Hawaii 5-0... They are using Surface to search their database for vehicle's tag.

I wasn't sure where to post this in... I thought it might be media room since it's a TV show.

If you missed the show, you can watch the full video when it comes on their website probably tomorrow or so.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Live... That's an interesting take. So I guess they'll say vote now online blah blah blah, cut to the adverts and then after the ads the most voted is shown?

• 2 weeks later...

Hawaii Five-0 has scored a touchdown timeslot.

CBS announced today that the show will air a special episode Sunday following the AFC Championship football game ? a high viewership timeslot that is sometimes thought of as second only to the coveted post-Super Bowl position. This year the post-Super Bowl timeslot went to Elementary.

Per the episode description, the hour will find Chin trapped in a Halawa Prison and fighting to escape before other inmates discover he is a member of law enforcement.

And in an especially splashy move, the episode will also feature seven new recordings from the legendary Jimi Hendrix. The songs, which have never been heard before, will be released March 5 as part of People, Hell and Angels, an upcoming collection of Hendrix?s previously unreleased recordings.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/01/10/hawaii-five-0-to-air-special-episode-after-afc-championship/

• 2 weeks later...

pj4jzf6i.jpg

As loyal fans of geek goddess Summer Glau, we?d never miss an opportunity to gawk at our favorite star, be it old ?Firefly? episodes or even the only season of NBC?s oft-maligned ?The Cape.? Case and point, CBS? ?Hawaii Five-0? reboot has made yet another intriguing move in its third season, casting Summer Glau in a new role sure to highlight her physical skills. Find out who Summer Glau will play on ?Hawaii Five-0? inside!

Because everyone knows it?s always Summer in Hawaii, we?ve learned through TVLine that former ?Firefly? and ?Terminator The Sarah Conor Chronicles? and all-around geek goddess Summer Glau will appear in an upcoming episode of CBS? rebooted series. According to the latest reports, Glau will take the role of ?a woman involved with an underground fighting ring who also happens to be searching for the person who murdered her father.?

(http://screencrush.com/hawaii-five-0-summer-glau/)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't think we need Dog the Bounty Hunter to be in it tbh, does his show even still air?

Wikipedia says it was running until June 2012. Never liked that show. Just some buffed up dude with his bulldog wife catching low life scum :p. Must be low on cash!

Oh well, it's set in a roller skating park so hopefully there will be some hot chicks like every other episode :D