iTunes 11 UI

**** man ..... No itunes 11 announcement ... waited so long ,. watched full live stream .....times waste.

very dissapointed. f_ _k you apple :/

• Like 3

You guys are really that mad over iTunes 11 not being released now? It's just a piece of software that will do what you already do today with iTunes 10.7. Relax guys. It'll come soon enough.

You guys are really that mad over iTunes 11 not being released now? It's just a piece of software that will do what you already do today with iTunes 10.7. Relax guys. It'll come soon enough.

I am litterally crying, I just smashed my acer laptop in anger.

The whole announce it now, release it (much) later routine of companies lately is really starting to **** me off btw.

Agreed, shouldn't have bothered announcing it back then and just sprung it on us today as a surprise.

but but but but grrrrrrrr!!!111 :p

Wow some people are really ****ed off by the lack of iTunes announcement, is it really worth getting that worked up about? :p

The whole announce it now, release it (much) later routine of companies lately is really starting to **** me off btw.

At least we have a release window, not like most thinsg where you get a product announcement but no release date or pricing for another few months/years... Of course, there's just one more week left of that release window now. Hmm, sure hope we do get it in October.

I'm not "mad" it wasn't released today, it just seemed to make perfect sense to release it today, alongside the new iPad, iPad mini, Mac mini and iMac. You have a big media event today, why not cap it off with an iTunes release? Now it's just gonna be randomly released in the next week or so, unless it got delayed to November.

I was hoping it would come up. Really the only thing I was interested in. New hardware is nice for folks that can afford new hardware. I want new software that breaths new life into my old hardware ;).

• Like 3

I'm not "mad" it wasn't released today, it just seemed to make perfect sense to release it today, alongside the new iPad, iPad mini, Mac mini and iMac.

Except the iPad, iPad mini and iMac haven't been actually released yet. You know you've become bit of a joke when half of your main products either aren't available for purchase yet or heavily outdated.

Except the iPad, iPad mini and iMac haven't been actually released yet. You know you've become bit of a joke when half of your main products either aren't available for purchase yet or heavily outdated.

The iPad Mini and 4th gen iPad go on pre-order 3 days after announcement and will be available to buy in stores 10 days after announcement. The 13" Retina MBP and Mac Mini were available to order a couple of hours after they were announced.

Pricing and ship times for all the products were announced when the products were announced.

Seems pretty good to me. I guess they could have done it Microsoft style and announced them three months ago with no pricing information, no release date, and no real hands-on time for the press.

Couldn't agree more, and I didn't even realize none of them were available yet. I remember it used to be the new iPod models were available the day they were announced, but now it seems they're announcing products more than a month in advance. iTunes 11, the new iPod nano and touch, all announced September, and the former isn't out yet, the latter only became available in the past week, IIRC.

Couldn't agree more, and I didn't even realize none of them were available yet. I remember it used to be the new iPod models were available the day they were announced, but now it seems they're announcing products more than a month in advance. iTunes 11, the new iPod nano and touch, all announced September, and the former isn't out yet, the latter only became available in the past week, IIRC.

Adobe does the same thing.

Adobe does the same thing.

A lot of companies do. I have no problems with companies announcing products ahead of schedule, but I do think when starts to come to the point where everything you announce is a month or more away, it's a little crazy. Especially when Apple generally used to release products right at their keynotes or shortly after.

My face when they want to release it the same day as the new products, but realise it's in November, so they release iTunes 11 on October 31.

I'm not "mad" it wasn't released today, it just seemed to make perfect sense to release it today, alongside the new iPad, iPad mini, Mac mini and iMac. You have a big media event today, why not cap it off with an iTunes release? Now it's just gonna be randomly released in the next week or so, unless it got delayed to November.

There is a reason why it got delayed. It's called "bugs" and "quality control". Apple is not going to release it if it's buggy or not working like it should. They have a reputation to keep when it comes to iTunes. When it's ready, it will become available. Be patient.

There is a reason why it got delayed. It's called "bugs" and "quality control". Apple is not going to release it if it's buggy or not working like it should. They have a reputation to keep when it comes to iTunes. When it's ready, it will become available. Be patient.

Didn't stop them from releasing Maps :rofl:

My guess is it will be released October 31.

Didn't stop them from releasing Maps :rofl:

My guess is it will be released October 31.

LOL...LOL...You got a point!....That is one thing they should have definately skipped and leave the already great Google Maps there, but their hate for Google is so strong they just had to do it and what did they get? A royal mess!!!!. That's what they get for being greedy.

Where does it say it got delayed?