The Strain

Just caught up on this, was on 'my to watch list' can't believe I left it so long. Very good show, excellent production. About to watch episode 7 can't believe the seasons nearly over but glad to hear it's renewed and they are going to let it develop even further.

Hope the ratings for this in the U.S are what it deserves.

I gave up after 3 episode, waiting for a bit to see if it is good.

looking at the comments here, i might have to start watching again. especially since we know there will be season 2.

This show just got Comic Cool!

I gave up after 3 episode, waiting for a bit to see if it is good.

looking at the comments here, i might have to start watching again. especially since we know there will be season 2.

as a non-book reader, find it exciting & entertaining  :)

• Like 1

as a non-book reader, find it exciting & entertaining  :)

I haven't read the books but I assume we will get to see more of the Ukrainian rat exterminator? 

Would really love to see his story expand sooner rather than later.

I haven't read the books but I assume we will get to see more of the Ukrainian rat exterminator? 

He's back next week

his responses very steady & funny & always give sense of excitement whenever he meets " them "  :)

this is just turning into another zombie esque survival with virus' for vampires. Not very original is it.. :/

Best looking cgi for a show in a VERY long time!! loving it, season 2 already been green lit, can't wait!!