How can I make a recovery disc or media for my mini laptop

hello

i just bought new mini laptop acer aspire one 722

i upgrade hdd to 1 tb and ram to 4 gb during purchase

now i do not have the recovery option in the new hdd

please i do have windows 7 on a usb flash drive

now how can i make a recovery hidden partition to use it in case of emergency

thanks

^ believe he is talking about a image with all his current settings and installed applications, drivers, etc. etc. ;)

There are a bajillion image taking options out there - pick one. Acronis is one for sure, not free but very popular, there is clonezilla, driveimage xml, macrium reflect free, paragon, etc.. Then you could even just use the imageX that MS provides for free that is part of the WAIK, here is a gui for it http://www.autoitscript.com/site/autoit-tools/gimagex/

Then there are the free tools that come from the makers of the HDD, tool used to move your old disk to your shiny new disk. Well just pretend its OLD disk, and you have not put in your new disk yet ;)

Again there pretty much a endless count of software out there to take an image - pick one! ;)

^ believe he is talking about a image with all his current settings and installed applications, drivers, etc. etc. ;)

There are a bajillion image taking options out there - pick one. Acronis is one for sure, not free but very popular, there is clonezilla, driveimage xml, macrium reflect free, paragon, etc.. Then you could even just use the imageX that MS provides for free that is part of the WAIK, here is a gui for it http://www.autoitscr...-tools/gimagex/

Then there are the free tools that come from the makers of the HDD, tool used to move your old disk to your shiny new disk. Well just pretend its OLD disk, and you have not put in your new disk yet ;)

Again there pretty much a endless count of software out there to take an image - pick one! ;)

Hey, where have you been, really missed your sense of humor in several threads :D

Actually I was talking about making the exact same recovery disc image that came from the factory.

But it seems that I will use a normal imaging option.

Thanks

Been around - have your threads been in the tech sections. I normally hit most of them ;) Other sections I don't really pay to much attention too