November 2012 Desktops

Windows 7 64-bit, Alienware M14X

*screenshot with huge icons*

If that is truly your desktop then you've once again proven that Alienware owners have a slightly lower sense of style than the average PC-owner :p

I see from some of these screenshots that some of you have managed to install a non microsoft theme on Windows 8. How did you guys do it?

If that is truly your desktop then you've once again proven that Alienware owners have a slightly lower sense of style than the average PC-owner :p

That desktop doesn't look that bad, compared to certain others in this thread.

... plus, you probably couldn't tell from my own desktop that it also was taken on an Alienware laptop. ;)

I'm board. :D This is my XP PC on campus. My school really needs to upgrade...

post-447111-0-41844600-1351863083.jpg

Wallpaper? Edit... My working partition (Win7X64) :D (That's one of remixed cat minions in there)

win7desk.png

• Like 3

LOL at the mention of my minion!!! ^_^

and what happened to windows 8?

This is the working partition... I do mostly research and programming in there, Win 8 is my entertainment partition, steam, movies, 9 gag... etc, working partition is not in a SSD also but contains everything that does my entertainment partition, just not games.

post-407818-0-44282400-1352280264.png

This looks familiar :shiftyninja:

Where have we seen this before? :pinch:

No idea, the theme is fairly recent also... in fact, I shown this picture because I updated my work partition, it was quite outdated and needed to install some new programs in it :D

awww that kinda working... ok LOL.... I'm also very tired been so overwhelmed....

I don't use multiboot I use VMs LOL.... new system is exclusively server 2012 and hyper-v VMs for the other OSes. can't wait to get it gonna get it in like 2 weeks or less!!!!!!

No idea, the theme is fairly recent also... in fact, I shown this picture because I updated my work partition, it was quite outdated and needed to install some new programs in it :D

I was talking about the Start Menu :p

awww that kinda working... ok LOL.... I'm also very tired been so overwhelmed....

I don't use multiboot I use VMs LOL.... new system is exclusively server 2012 and hyper-v VMs for the other OSes. can't wait to get it gonna get it in like 2 weeks or less!!!!!!

I need fully native environment or a lot of external devices won't work...

I was talking about the Start Menu :p

Oh! certainly is an endangered species, but with enough conscience it will be preserved :D, P.D. My win8 desktop from a few posts back:

win81080p4.png

As you can see... I'm doing my part preserving this precious endangered species :D (start8)

P.D. Programs... are courtesy of my university (networked licenses) free! (included with the hefty sum that the scholarship amounts... better use them)

win81080p4.png

As you can see... I'm doing my part preserving this precious endangered species :D (start8)

What 8 theme is that? I like it :).