Show Off Your Website Here

Question

This sounds great lets please get in contact I will send you my personal email address in a private message so that I can have your contact information when I am ready for a redesign in the next 3 months is the the frame I will be ready.

Sure, I'll wait for your pm ^^

Thank you for your sympathy, it was indeed a horrible experience for my first big funded project, the funny thing is the guy claimed he was based in america with a team, however when I looked at my analytics I had only received ip's from india :/ .

It always ends up to be like that unfortunately, that's exactly why I learned the language myself. :)

Good luck bro!

Sure, I'll wait for your pm ^^

Pm Sent!

Awaiting response :)

It always ends up to be like that unfortunately, that's exactly why I learned the language myself. :)

Good luck bro!

Thanks.

http://intp.co

lol

This is actually a project I've been meaning to work on for a bit, I was hoping to create some kind of community for INTP's, just stuck on a design if anyone wants to throw something simple together. Its not going to display ads or anything like that, just going to be run out of my own pocket

Make the top bar smaller when I scroll down and add "outline: 0;" to anchor elements, I hate those dotted outlines on click :p

Overall nice design.

Cool vector logo btw ^^

Do you use css3 transitions or jquery animations? I couldn't find the main css files that easily since the html layout is a bit messy xD

Make the top bar smaller when I scroll down and add "outline: 0;" to anchor elements, I hate those dotted outlines on click :p

Overall nice design.

Cool vector logo btw ^^

Do you use css3 transitions or jquery animations? I couldn't find the main css files that easily since the html layout is a bit messy xD

I keep the outlines in case of using the keyboard & tabbed through the links.

The HTML is not messy I just minify it.

I'm using CSS3 transformation & transitions & everything degrades gracefully even the Vector logo ;) & the website is responsive too :)

I keep the outlines in case of using the keyboard & tabbed through the links.

The HTML is not messy I just minify it.

I'm using CSS3 transformation & transitions & everything degrades gracefully even the Vector logo ;) & the website is responsive too :)

Nice I already hoped it were css3 transitions, jquery is over used these days :p

And yeah messy(minified) html vs tidy(commented) html has always been a war about which one is really better xD I personally like the tidy html since it's easier to edit ^^

I saw the responsive mediaqueries, very cool! Still gotta write them myself for my own site lol

And what did you do to degrade the vector logo? IE css stylesheets that use a png instead?

You could try adding a animation to the svg logo with css3 ^^

I thought your second navigation (the one closer to the content) was broken for a second till I realized you went with a 2-color nav. Kinda cool but I would try to make the the bottom color closer to the top color so it doesn't appear broken to visitors.

Ok I ran with your tip, do check it out, I like it more like this. I also changed the color for the hover:

http://www.paranormalmovies.org/

Very interesting thread. Considering how popular it is to show off ones customized desktop or workstation I wonder why these kinds of threads aren't more common and popular, don't think I've seen one on a forum before actually. Surely a lot of people on here have their own websites?

Anyway, I built a website for myself about a month ago now, built most of it over the course of a week, though I have been tweaking bits and pieces here and there since then like the responsive/reactive design which I added just yesterday. Site is here: http://leonick.se