Suits (Season 3)

The ad the ran after last night's episode said This Winter, I'm fairly certain of that. I am thinking they probably mean January.

Yeah I would hope so :rofl:

Yeah I would hope so :rofl:

Actually that's the same ad:

post-23147-0-72171000-1379520091.png

post-23147-0-81293800-1379520119.png

Whoever uploaded for USA did a bad job of titling it. Technically this winter is Winter 2013 (in my opinion, since Winter starts Dec 21, 2013). That's like saying tonight is really Thursday because most of the night happens past midnight.

Season 1 was awesome but I didn't find season 2 really that exciting.

Yea well maybe because this show is about a law firm for christ sake.. how much more boring and unrealistic can it be. Go to a law firm and find out.  Places of work are not this exciting ... ever. 

And mind you it is a television show.. so.. yeah.

Yea well maybe because this show is about a law firm for christ sake.. how much more boring and unrealistic can it be. Go to a law firm and find out.  Places of work are not this exciting ... ever. 

And mind you it is a television show.. so.. yeah.

TV/Film are rarely ever realistic. We all know this. So what's your point? He was merely commenting on the show's season season not being exciting, which has nothing to do with reality.  :huh:

TV/Film are rarely ever realistic. We all know this. So what's your point? He was merely commenting on the show's season season not being exciting, which has nothing to do with reality.  :huh:

I guess no point :shifty:  sorry. Just certain exaggerations are too much. Cases in real life take years, these guys wrap up huge cases in one to two episodes. 

I guess no point :shifty:  sorry. Just certain exaggerations are too much. Cases in real life take years, these guys wrap up huge cases in one to two episodes. 

I understand that. But that's true for all shows, there has to be a level of suspension of belief to watch them.

I've always enjoyed legal dramas like Suits and Law & Order, but try watching Court TV and BAORING! :laugh: 

It hasn't been the best of seasons but it's still an enjoyable show to watch.. it has loveable characters and like every female is hot.

Oh and american season breaks need to disappear.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

USA Network Shifts Suits to Thursdays

Src

wow, they must be doing good on Thursdays because they also moved Burn Notice, Covert Affairs, & White Collar to Thursdays as well. I've got nothing for Tuesday anymore :-/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So, Louis knows! What do you think he will do?

First of all, I would recommend putting that in spoiler tags for the benefit of those who have not seen the latest episode. Second of all,

technically he does not know for sure, he just suspects, because of that A+ grade from a professor who does not believe in giving them out. Personally, I think he will be looking to expose Mike and using that as leverage to get further up the food chain in the company. He is already a Senior Partner, so maybe his name on the door of the firm?

The episode aired six days ago. I really disagree with spoiler tags for TV shows when the episode has aired. Fair enough if it had leaked or you are talking about a movie or a game only days after release.

The episode aired six days ago. I really disagree with spoiler tags for TV shows when the episode has aired. Fair enough if it had leaked or you are talking about a movie or a game only days after release.

Well, what's the board rule in this kind of situation? I appreciate that the episode aired in the US a week ago, but this is an international community, so it may not have propagated to their broadcasters yet.

Not everyone watches stuff as it's aired, which is evident with the amount of +1 channels, and catch up services, on demand, and NOW TV etc.. We're at a stage where people can watch programmes at their own discretion.. I'd say an absolute minimum of 7 days before you start throwing spoilers around.

Not everyone watches stuff as it's aired, which is evident with the amount of +1 channels, and catch up services, on demand, and NOW TV etc.. We're at a stage where people can watch programmes at their own discretion.. I'd say an absolute minimum of 7 days before you start throwing spoilers around.

Easy way to stay spoiler free: after an episode airs, if you haven't watched it, DON'T GO IN THE THREAD. Problem solved. (Y)
  • Like 2