Glee (Season 5)

I6wjz.jpg

The news comes from TVLine, who reveals that the four may still put in guest spots over the course of the fifth season, as with the somewhat infrequent appearances this past year. Heather Morris in particular had already been eyed for a smaller role, considering the actress? real-life pregnancy. The others have since graduated the show?s fictional McKinley High, and would require an increasingly labored clich? to keep around.

Series star Dianna Agron will also appear far less in the coming season, beyond a possible guest spot now and again. For those not keeping track, FOX renewed ?Glee? for impressive seasons 5 and 6 this past May, though it remains to be seen how creator Ryan Murphy will continue to focus the series between its multiple locations.

http://screencrush.com/glee-season-5-heather-morris-cast/

• 3 weeks later...

3GBM3.png

Dot-Marie Jones is one very grateful woman.

Not only did the former arm-wrestling champ pick up her third Emmy nomination this morning for her work as Coach Beiste on Glee, but she also just told me she's returning for season 5!

"I did hear that I'm coming back, but I honestly don't know to what to what extent," Jones said. "I can't wait."

http://www.eonline.com/news/440333/2013-emmys-glee-s-dot-marie-jones-talks-third-nomination-reveals-she-s-returning-for-season-5

• 3 weeks later...

pjqd1tl8.jpg

Lea Michele has posted a sombre photo of herself on the Glee set as she returns to filming following the death of boyfriend and co-star Cory Monteith.

The actress was snapped sitting in her character Rachel Berry's bedroom as work began on the Fox musical comedy's fifth season.

• 2 weeks later...

MazrSQh.png

Glee is keeping it all in the Fox family for season five.

The musical has enlisted The X Factor judge Demi Lovato for a major season-five role, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.

As first reported by TV Line, Lovato will have a recurring role as Dani, a New York-based struggling artist who becomes a friend to Rachel (Lea Michele) and Santana (Naya Rivera).

She'll also have frequent interactions with Adam Lambert's mysterious character, details of whom are being kept under wraps. The American Idol alum and X Factor judge/former Disney Channel star will have several musical numbers together in Lovato's reportedly six-episode stint.

The Glee role marks Lovato's first acting gig since her Disney Channel series Sonny With a Chance ended in January 2011. The Fox dramedy will work around Lovato's X Factor schedule.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/glee-enlists-demi-lovato-season-608944

^ Her leaked sex tape was was pretty good... Well it wasn't actually a sex tape, there was mostly just a lot of sucking.

• 2 weeks later...

i7k7.gif

Dianna Agron Not Invited To 'Glee' Tribute For Cory Monteith, Unsure Of Future With Show

In an interview with the Post promoting her new movie "The Family," Agron said she's unsure whether she'll return to the show at all this season. Following her character Quinn's graduation in "Glee" Season 3, Agron only appeared in a handful of Season 4 episodes and was not listed as a series regular. "I think moving on might be the wrong choice of words because ["Glee"] is always going to be a part of me and with me and I would always go back," she said. "So it?s not necessarily about a departure. It?s about what it's imparted in me and what it's given me."

8953171028.png

Gimme a B! I! T! C!? Well, you get the idea.

There?s a new Cheerio in town for Glee Season 5, and she?ll be armed with more jeers and sneers than cheers.

Erinn Westbrook ? whose TV credits include the syndicated sitcom Mr. Box Office, Nick at Nite?s See Dad Run and episodes of Switched at Birth and Twisted ? has been cast in the recurring role of a mean girl pom-pom-shaker named Bree, our sister site Deadline reports.

http://tvline.com/2013/09/11/glee-season-5-erinn-westbrook-mean-girl-cheerio/

Ugh. Do they really need to bring in another bitch cheerleader? They've already had a handful of them on the show. It's just getting old now. Can't they come up with something else?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for continuing to post all these beautiful promotional photos.  The first episode was great and I'm excited (and nervous) for the next couple. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...