If you could go back in time...

So no one would take a polio vaccine back in time? Or Antibiotics? Or medical textbooks explaining modern medical and surgery techniques? Or just science textbooks in general explaining what we've learn thus far? Y'all ######ers are selfish... You could help people and still make plenty of money.

I'd probably try to discredit religion as much as humanly possible as well.

Meeting some random figure of history or helping your preferred company makes profit (lol really, wtf!?) are a trivial waste.

I would also go back in time and assassinate hitler, tip off the police about the guy who killed JFK, warn people about the hinderberg and titanic, warn people about a potential terrorist attack on 911 and my list will go on, but that's just sample.

Yeah, because nobody tried that in his lifetime :p

Why is everyone saying 911 masses more loss of life everyday in WARS,

You'd be better off going back and warning everyone about the mass loss of life in the two ensuing wars after 911 and save scores more lives.

But I doubt anyone would listen anyway.

So no one would take a polio vaccine back in time? Or Antibiotics? Or medical textbooks explaining modern medical and surgery techniques? Or just science textbooks in general explaining what we've learn thus far? Y'all ****ers are selfish... You could help people and still make plenty of money.

I'd probably try to discredit religion as much as humanly possible as well.

Meeting some random figure of history or helping your preferred company makes profit (lol really, wtf!?) are a trivial waste.

Yeah, because nobody tried that in his lifetime :p

You'd be better off going back and warning everyone about the mass loss of life in the two ensuing wars after 911 and save scores more lives.

But I doubt anyone would listen anyway.

No, when he was a young soldier, not when he was in power.

No, when he was a young soldier, not when he was in power.

You'd wait until he was a soldier. Just smother him at about 4 or 5. Job done.

While you're at it, take out a few more monsters from history: Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao, Gangis Khan, etc.

Actually, here, you can save hundreds of millions of lives by dealing with the top ten List of wars by death toll

Option 1:

Write down tonight's big lottery numbers. Go back to yesterday and pick those numbers and win. This way, you don't mess up the space time continuum.

Option 2:

Go back to July 1947 near Roswell. Camp near the ranch with a good camera/camcorder to find out what really happened.

Option 3:

Time travel to visit the 7 wonders of the world in B.C era.

Option 1:

Write down tonight's big lottery numbers. Go back to yesterday and pick those numbers and win. This way, you don't mess up the space time continuum.

Option 2:

Go back to July 1947 near Roswell. Camp near the ranch with a good camera/camcorder to find out what really happened.

Option 3:

Time travel to visit the 7 wonders of the world in B.C era.

1: You would affect the life of those that actually won that night so yes its has causality

2: Nothing happened it was a weather balloon, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction plus the army would confiscate your strange electronic equipment and put you in a deep dark place for the rest of your natural life.

3: The Natives would think you a stranger and even if they understood your odd garb,customs and language, they may well kill or imprison you.Its not like Sci Fi there is no magic language translator or changing of cloths to match in with the locals.

Maybe someone has already come back in time and given the Nokia phones and apple iPads to the respective companies...

Obviously a few years ago.

2007, Amsterdam, party a lot and make love a lot.

At least I'm honest and I don't have to explain anything as its my natural born right as a human being.

I would then try to get a meeting with Bill Gates and offer Windows 7 and 8.1 to him for....  a million dollars a year for the rest of my life?

Um, no.  Your ass would be sued within moments - although there's no legal standing on intellectual property and temporal physics - you'd be trying to sell his own IP to him.  Fraud.

Time travel rules

1: No changing events in history that would impact on the future

2: No introduction of items such as electronics which could accidentally be left behind

3: No profiteering from going back or forward in time

Um, no.  Your ass would be sued within moments - although there's no legal standing on intellectual property and temporal physics - you'd be trying to sell his own IP to him.  Fraud.

I don't see how that is possible. Besides, I wouldn't give it to him until he set up the bank transfer. Otherwise, i'd go straight to Apple. No fraud.

Time travel rules

1: No changing events in history that would impact on the future

2: No introduction of items such as electronics which could accidentally be left behind

3: No profiteering from going back or forward in time

I don't follow time travel rules.

Maybe someone has already come back in time and given the Nokia phones and apple iPads to the respective companies...

Obviously a few years ago.

Blows my mind!

You do realize 9/11 happened in September of 2001 ... ?

And events don't work that way.

There is a mass organization at many levels, when events happen that affect a large number of people.

The actions of one person will not prevent certain outcomes. ;)

"Will not" Hardly. I'm sure I could get someone to listen, otherwise, i'd go crazy on that day in order to get enough attention to have it all be escalated. I'd care less if I were imprisoned if i was able to stop it.

1: You would affect the life of those that actually won that night so yes its has causality

2: Nothing happened it was a weather balloon, sometimes truth is stranger than fiction plus the army would confiscate your strange electronic equipment and put you in a deep dark place for the rest of your natural life.

3: The Natives would think you a stranger and even if they understood your odd garb,customs and language, they may well kill or imprison you.Its not like Sci Fi there is no magic language translator or changing of cloths to match in with the locals.

1. Who is to say him going back in time is the correct part of the timeline.

2. You are way off.

3. We have Indian language dictionaries, go to one that is best recorded. duh!

If I could go back in time, I'd buy as much Google stock as I could afford.

Well if I went way back, I guess I'd buy Microsoft stock first, then I'd be rich later, then buy a ton of Google stock, and dump the Microsoft. lol!!

• Like 1

I don't see how that is possible

It's paradoxical I guess.  But seeing as Microsoft own the IP of Windows, and you'd be attempting to sell that IP to anyone, that would be illegal.

"Oh but it's not been invented yet" - there's still code from 1990's in Windows 8!

Many a few hundred years back in time.

Somewhere exotic.

And just enjoy life and all it has to offer.

Or just go back to the 80s, buy apple stock. Hook up with the easy ladies and watch more cartoons.

Well most of us are talking about money and stuff... Mine is actually kinda emotional, but if this was possible I would go back in time like in 2007 and teach myself how i cured my 6 years old acne :(... My life would be amazing right now, I would be having the girl i love soo much in my arms right now... Apart from all this I would grab some current best selling novels and publish it under my name :d

I would go back in time 2000 years ago to meet my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in person before I die. I would take a 4K Camera with me and film the last 2 years of his life.

I would also love to meet David, Daniel, and Joseph and film their lives (with their permission of course).

I wouldn't go back in time unless I can come back. Even if I could the novelty would wear off quickly and I'd realise that when I am doesn't make anything any more or less interesting. I like the time I'm at now. I would maybe like to see myself or my Wife as a Baby / Child and just see how we behaved and such. I wouldn't interact with me or her though.

I wouldn't stop any events or do anything crazy because the consequences of those actions are incomprehensible, everything is pretty good and I rather not ruin it.

I would go back to the time of Nikola Tesla and help him in anyway I could to prevent his idea demises and his poverty. That or I would go back to help ease the effects of Global Warming; giving warnings, scientific data and evidence, and promote the idea of alternative energy such as Solar and Wind power.

I would go back in time 2000 years ago to meet my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in person before I die. I would take a 4K Camera with me and film the last 2 years of his life.I would also love to meet David, Daniel, and Joseph and film their lives (with their permission of course).

Best start learning Aramaic then ;-)

http://ancienthistory.about.com/od/jesusdiscussions/a/042211-CW-What-Language-Did-Jesus-Speak.htm

Then Latin so you can explain to the Romans what your truck load of batteries and SD cards are, you'll be needing a few if you're recording 2 years of footage in 4K

Best start learning Aramaic then ;-)

http://ancienthistory.about.com/od/jesusdiscussions/a/042211-CW-What-Language-Did-Jesus-Speak.htm

Then Latin so you can explain to the Romans what your truck load of batteries and SD cards are, you'll be needing a few if you're recording 2 years of footage in 4K

Good point. I suppose though since Jesus is God he could help me translate :)

I'd give Microsoft a Lumia 1020 and my Surface RT, and tell them to mass produce the hell out of them before the year 2007.

I would go back in time to stop you from doing that... :D

• Like 1