First Trailer for 'Robocop' Remake

It looks good to me but it misses the rawness of the old one. Maybe that's good though, that means they're not trying to copy the first one to the finest detail. Also, they should've kept the silver if you ask me.

Thought it would be crap from the set pics but after seeing the trailer, it actually looked half decent...

Sad they can't come up with new ideas, not even an idea to continue and contribute to the story line.

What do you mean? This does not look like a carbon copy of the original. Looks to me like their are plenty of new ideas.

Whether they are any good is another thing.

Watched the trailer. Got somewhat excited. Then they changed the colour of the suit. Trivial perhaps but pay some homage to the original. Hopefully this scene will be just as violent but I do not see it happening. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2195975/robocop_the_unrated_demonstration_of_ed_209_in_action/

Yeah there's nothing robo about it.

One of his hands is organic, they saved one hand for dexterity and feel I guess, since robots hands still are nothing compared to human hands when it comes to feeling your grip.

So far from the trailer, this seems like it makes more sense than the original though and it seems to have more of a story, except, man dies, turns to robot, robot kills criminals and makers.

One of his hands is organic, they saved one hand for dexterity and feel I guess, since robots hands still are nothing compared to human hands when it comes to feeling your grip.

So far from the trailer, this seems like it makes more sense than the original though and it seems to have more of a story, except, man dies, turns to robot, robot kills criminals and makers.

I thought we agreed on total body prosthesis, now lose the arm!

• Like 3

Sad they can't come up with new ideas, not even an idea to continue and contribute to the story line.

Have you seen any of the robocop movies after the first. Either they would have to ignore everything but the first movie or they would have to inherit a pile of puke atop a pile of crap.

Best to just restart, the original is so old it doesn't make sense to make a sequel to it now anyway.

I thought we agreed on total body prosthesis, now lose the arm!

I wold generally agree they should have just done the brain and face thing. But then the ace wouldn't make sense either except for human interaction, and then having a human or semi human hand makes sense to.

But for a best survivability in combat model, he should be all robot except the encased brain.

Best to just restart, the original is so old it doesn't make sense to make a sequel to it now anyway.

nah, the best sequel for the Robocp movies is the Robocop TV Series by Skyvision Entertainment & Orion Pictures.

The only problem I have with that series is its less dark, and have less violence.

In some episode of that series, also explain the advantage of the totally non-organic arm

- Accurate aiming with minimum gun & arm movement.

- Gun safety mechanism which insure nobody else (except Robocop of course) can use Robocop's powerful gun.

So if the baddy able to grab the Robo's weapon he wont able to firing it.

The series has better settings too, as the Robocop Advanced technology looks natural with its surrounding settings, in the current trailer, its look way too jagged.