Gotham

53b544a08d57a.jpg

TVLine has revealed that Carol Kane (Girls) has joined the cast of the first season of Gotham as Gertrud Kapelput, the mother of Oswald Cobblepot (a.k.a. The Penguin, played in this series by Robin Lord Taylor). Fans of the comic books will know that this character played a major role in the villains early years within the pages of Gregg Hurwitz's Penguin: Pain and Prejudice series. Whether some of that story will be adapted remains to be seen, but they would be smart to turn to it for inspiration. The site also has a brief character description, stating that she will be a "proud and faded beauty with delusions of grandeur."

Disney Actor Kyle Massey Joins FOX?s GOTHAM

According to TVLine, child star Kyle Massey has landed a recurring role alongside Taxi actress Carol Kane (Gertrud Kapelput). Massey is set to play a character named Macky, a neglected/abused kid who lives on the streets of Gotham. No more details have surfaced as to the character's affiliations but if I had to guess it would be quite similar to that of Bex Taylor-Klaus's character from Arrow (Sin).

53c551f3587d6.png

We all speculated that the comedian seen doing his routine in Fish Mooney's club in the pilot of Gotham could well become the Joker further down the line, but it seems Jon Beavers is just one of many actors who'll be featured as a potential clown prince of crime in each of the following episodes. Bleeding Cool have heard that "every episode in the first season will introduce a character that might be a future Joker, each emphasising aspects of the character?s iconography, a card sharp, a flower seller, a clown, or just a guy with a very big grin." Apparently all will be relatively unknown actors, but one of them will indeed emerge as Batman's most infamous foe, the Joker.

Source

So we just have to spot the better known actor of the bunch and we know who'll become the Joker? :p

Or it becomes a viewer vote.

I'm willing to say that I'm 100% sure that they won't do that :p