Anyone here Linux Certified?

Redhat Certs are pretty much what I would be aiming at for the corporate world.  

This.

Redhat certs are both established and hard enough to pass to actually mean something (ie. no written tests, all hands on exercises).

They have (or had some time ago) online tests to help you determine your level of expertise and get advice about what certificate level you should aim for and what study material/courses you can use.

Are the Linux certification tests open source (can I get a copy of the question pools)?

I'd doubt it.

Are the Linux certification tests open source (can I get a copy of the question pools)?

I know that the Redhat exams are under NDA so that you can't get copies of exact questions.  The official RHCSA/RHCSE books will prepare you though.

In the UK the most beneficial certs are Red Hat although, as always, real world experience trumps certs any day. I have seen many people who certs (not just Linux ones) fail horribly in technical interviews when put in front of a keyboard and told to do X or fix Y. Certs are great if you have the cash but if not I would put all of your efforts into learning Red Hat (CentOS is a perfect replacement as it is binary compatible) and Debian as they are the two, in my experience, mostly used Linux distros in the enterprise.