What was your first smartphone?

So many first phones have been HTCs, how the mighty have fallen :s

I was pretty late to the smartphone game, my first smartphone was an HDT HD7S =) I still love that phone though, I really miss that kickstand. I'm still sad none of the newer phones have any kickstands. =(

GN9UJdZ.jpg

Xperia Arc in Midnight Blue. That was a really amazing phone. First phone on the market with Android 2.3, stunning display, great camera and sooo stylish. Still miss it a little.

JojRGRY.png

B2RvIJw.png

After that I've had:

- Xperia Neo (Blue, late 2011)

- Xperia Arc S (Blue, early 2012)

- Xperia S (black, early 2012 too)

- Xperia T (black, late 2012)

- Xperia Z (black, early february 2013, a few weeks before release ^^)

- Xperia Z1 (black, a few weeks ago)

Gawd reading through all these are making me feel old, mine was the nokia 3650, and I hated the keypad on the thing, at first it was just novelty thing, but got real annoying very fast 

My first "smart" phone was the LG GW520

lg-gw520.jpg

Then I had the Samsung Galaxy S2 White

2_117.jpg

Now I have the Samsung Galaxy S4 Frost White

s4_white_feature2_d.jpg

sony-ericsson-w810-combo.jpg

This was my first "real" cellphone, not sure if it counts as a smartphone. It had Bluetooth :P

My first touchscreen cell was the iPhone 3GS.

• 4 weeks later...

My first true smartphone was the T-Mobile Dash by HTC, but I had a Nokia before that with "Smartphone-Like" features which I can't remember the name, it was compact and looked like a little brick, I also had a Samsung flip flop phone with smart features now that I remember, also forgot its name, I didn't pay too much attention to phones back in the days lol

post-2344-0-76480800-1387578946.jpg

• 1 month later...

My first smartphone is Nokia Lumia 521 Windows Phone 8 with prepaid plan and wifi free . :) I got it from Christmas Day 2013.

My first smartphone was an HTC Touch with Windows Mobile 6 on Alltel. Now I have the Note 3. What a difference.

post-13742-0-10379900-1390712741.jpg

wow you guys are lucky my first smartphone  only  had edge 2g

then 3g then lte nexus 5 but i can remember the day when they were just big bricks

• 4 weeks later...