COD Ghosts is better on Xbox One.

Just to be sure here but, are you implying that textures are stored at the output resolution of the rendered scene?

I'm implying the source textures are the same resolution and that the scaling is done via software/engine on the PS4 and simply done via hardware on the X1.

I know textures are obviously much higher resolution than the scene they're rendered in because of the way they're mapped/zoomed and handled by the game engine.

It's just rich we have people tweeting the PS4 will have 2.5 the pixel density when the reality is they will both be pixel for pixel almost identical with two different methods of achieving the same darn end result.

I'm implying the source textures are the same resolution and that the scaling is done via software/engine on the PS4 and simply done via hardware on the X1.

I know textures are obviously much higher resolution than the scene they're rendered in because of the way they're mapped/zoomed and handled by the game engine.

It's just rich we have people tweeting the PS4 will have 2.5 the pixel density when the reality is they will both be pixel for pixel almost identical with two different methods of achieving the same darn end result.

Just making sure.

Flipping funny thread haha

the issue for me is not how the PS4 runs the game but how we've been hoodwinked and how many people banged on about it and then were proven to just be chatting BS. Sad times for any manufacturer when they ###### just release a product on its own merits without each side fanboy brigade doing their best to discredit the other.