Star Wars: Episode VII

So from more practical effects as the said they wont with more CGI then ever  :D

but I like it, even if the flight stuff is a bit overly JJ.  gone are the old WWII style x wings flying.

Gas powered light saber, awesome.. Is this Sith Natrious Gassious? Or perhaps Emperor Propaintine

burning plasma around the sabers aren't anything new to the SW universe, even the non EU cannon, its just less tuned to I believe is the fluff technical explanation. And a real light/plasma saber wild probably look more like than, I'm less enthused about the cross guard though, even if it makes sorta sense... it look to much like a crusaders broadsword.

Meh

Was expecting more to be honest

Not sure why you were expecting more, the movie comes out over a year from now. I'm actually surprised they showed as much as they did (e.g. the lightsaber).

Cool trailer. I hope some one can fill me in on a few things, like what is the significance of the storm trooper in the beginning? Is that a reference to an event or something? And who is the guy with the lightsaber and the girl who is riding the hover bike thing?

Cool trailer. I hope some one can fill me in on a few things, like what is the significance of the storm trooper in the beginning? Is that a reference to an event or something? And who is the guy with the lightsaber and the girl who is riding the hover bike thing?

no one knows, it's  teaser and a new story not based on any EU novels. you'll know in a year :)

they do show that storm troopers are still around so the only thing we know is that the empire or remnants of it are still around and a new sith that may or may not be aligned with them,