Suits (Season 4)

It needed a refresher. They couldn't sustain Mike and Harvey working on case by case every week. This season seems like it'll be all about Mike vs Harvey, but I can see Mike ending up back at Pearson Spectre by season 5.

couldn't agree with this more. I thought the first episode was brilliant and has set the season up nicely.

It needed a refresher. They couldn't sustain Mike and Harvey working on case by case every week. This season seems like it'll be all about Mike vs Harvey, but I can see Mike ending up back at Pearson Spectre by season 5.

couldn't agree with this more. I thought the first episode was brilliant and has set the season up nicely.

I understand, but the first episode seemed to be more about business than law. It is just the first episode though, so let's see how things transpire.

I'm an thoroughly enjoying this season, at least the parts of Mike v. Harvey. The Jessica, new guy storyline is boring me to tears, but every once in a while they'll throw in a gem with Luis that makes it worth it though.

Yeah, 4x03 is definitely the best episode of the season so far. Based on the Jessica scene at the end, I reckon that storyline will pick up in due course. One thing I am getting bored of though is the quirky comedy of Luis, kinda ruins the mood half way through an episode.

Yeah, 4x03 is definitely the best episode of the season so far. Based on the Jessica scene at the end, I reckon that storyline will pick up in due course. One thing I am getting bored of though is the quirky comedy of Luis, kinda ruins the mood half way through an episode.

I actually quite liked Luis' humor, it cut through what I found to be dry scenes with Jessica's relationship with the new guy.

I actually quite liked Luis' humor, it cut through what I found to be dry scenes with Jessica's relationship with the new guy.

Fair enough, I am the opposite. Though I find it ironic for those scenes to be referred to as dry :shifty:

Fair enough, I am the opposite. Though I find it ironic for those scenes to be referred to as dry :shifty:

:laugh:

To each their own though. Still, the season has been a nice change of pace with Mike going after Harvey.

arhh why is there so many random weeks without an episode!

My guess is we're celebrating Independence Day tomorrow and a lot of people start leaving for vacation Wednesday, so to not hurt ratings, USA decided to skip a week.

That's not based on anything other than my opinion though.

My guess is we're celebrating Independence Day tomorrow and a lot of people start leaving for vacation Wednesday, so to not hurt ratings, USA decided to skip a week.

That's not based on anything other than my opinion though.

ah, not being in the US I forget about the holidays that are celebrated over there.

• 2 weeks later...

This season is warming up nicely, despite being off to a slow start.

However, the number of viewers and ratings are steady in the 2-3 mil and 0.7/0.8 respectively. Both are noticeably lower than in the first 2 seasons. If this continues, I cannot see the show lasting longer than 5 seasons (not that there is a particular need for it to).

• 3 weeks later...

It's an easy show to watch, but it has become less about the law and more about personal stuff between characters, which I do not like.

Same here. But so many shows start off great like that and end up in crappy drama. And I really dislike how they write Louis. This guy has worked in law for how many decades? He was smart enough to be senior partner in one of the biggest law firms in NYC and he's still this much of a screw up? That is just a copout to create controversy in the firm because the writers can't come up with anything better.

Started not that great, improved quite a bit as the season went on, but now back to being tepid. They need to engage secondary characters like Donna more.

Oh holy hell is Donna hot...this might sound bad and weird but I have always wanted to know if she is a natural red head.  She is funny, smart as hell, and smoking hot.

Oh holy hell is Donna hot...this might sound bad and weird but I have always wanted to know if she is a natural red head.  She is funny, smart as hell, and smoking hot.

There is one way to find out... :shifty: ...but I believe that she is [a natural red head]. Red heads are not my thing though. Rachel Zane, Katrina and Dana Scott on the other hand...

There is one way to find out... :shifty: ...but I believe that she is [a natural red head]. Red heads are not my thing though. Rachel Zane, Katrina and Dana Scott on the other hand...

There is nothing better in this world then an unbelievably smart and hot natural red head.

Then we shall agree to disagree Michael. To each their own.

Have to understand..I dated a women in college who was British and a red head.  Those were a great 6 months.

It has been renewed for season 5... 

USA Network is lawyering up, ordering a fifth season of its hit legal drama Suits
Season 5 will consist of 16 episodes, the cabler confirmed on Monday.

Source: TV Line

as some said already, this for me is a cheap boston legal copy. i did watch a few episodes, then stopped.

• 2 weeks later...