Do you live in a loop?

On 2016-09-05 at 9:53 AM, MariosX said:

I live in a routine, in my own program loop and it makes me losing interest, fewer things surprise me as I grow up.

Everybody has a routine, but losing interest may lead to depression. You need to give yourselves some objective that is stimulating and get you out of your comfort zone. It may be travel, learning a new sport, a new language, a musical instrument, making new friends, living in another country, etc.

5 minutes ago, E.worm Jimmy said:

i don't envy you. 30-45 minutes of actual work.

so you think your job is meaningless.   well, a lot of people do, but i think that i put at least of 4 hours of concentrated hard work, between distractions. 

and when i don't, i feel i wasted a day.

going to bed a 2, fall asleep at 3,  to get up at 6?   

i hope you are still very young.  because this not look like something you will be able to sustain past 30, without serious health issues.   

i have lived a weird lifestyles myself, but past 30, i am trying to get my 7+ hours sleep, and i feel more alive because of it. chronic under-sleeping catches up to you. :(

I'm 32. Correct 3 hours. I have substantial grey hair lol. We all die, whatever.

Just now, astropheed said:

I'm 32. Correct 3 hours. I have substantial grey hair lol. We all die, whatever.

that age actually hit me like a brink around 32.  not 25 or 30, but around 31-32.  that is when my metabolism slowed and i was not able to recover as fast.

also, sleep sleep.   3 hours is too little, but if it is solid sleep?   i mean, sometimes i go to bed for 8, only to get 3.... LOL. and i am only 36.

stress is a huge factor though.  i would rather have a relaxing 3 hours, then 8 hours of stress, where i can barely pass out for a bit.

human mind is a funny machine.  

15 minutes ago, E.worm Jimmy said:

that age actually hit me like a brink around 32.  not 25 or 30, but around 31-32.  that is when my metabolism slowed and i was not able to recover as fast.

also, sleep sleep.   3 hours is too little, but if it is solid sleep?   i mean, sometimes i go to bed for 8, only to get 3.... LOL. and i am only 36.

stress is a huge factor though.  i would rather have a relaxing 3 hours, then 8 hours of stress, where i can barely pass out for a bit.

human mind is a funny machine.  

I'd sleep more to live longer or sleep less and live more while I'm young :)

Yeah I'm going to pay for this.