Laptop recommendation

1 hour ago, adrynalyne said:

What happened to you being done with a “stupid” back and forth? I didn’t mention GPU acceleration for applications. The poster also mentioned an HDMI port needed. What do you think that might mean?

Your goalposts continue to shift. You start with wanting 4K output, then move to simply having an HDMI out port. You don't need a 1050 for that. Not even close.

1 hour ago, adrynalyne said:

Right? I’m not understanding why some people in this thread seem to think they need to control the flow of suggestions and thoughts behind those decisions. Lots of egos flaring up in here. 

Says the person criticizing me for saying a strong GPU isn't really necessary.

29 minutes ago, Emn1ty said:

Your goalposts continue to shift. You start with wanting 4K output, then move to simply having an HDMI out port. You don't need a 1050 for that. Not even close.

Says the person criticizing me for saying a strong GPU isn't really necessary.

Thats ironic coming from the person who said the GPU wasn't needed for anything.

I'm aware you dont need a 1050ti for an HDMI port, derp. You said the poster mentioned nothing of external monitors at 4k. Read between the lines. Are you going to continue to assume what the poster's needs are?

--You aren't very good at following your own word and walking away from the "stupid back and forth". I'm guessing you need the last word? I'll help you. I'll walk away. I already gave the poster a solid suggestion. Last word is yours, friend.