[OFFICIAL] Gaming Setups Thread (PC & Console)

My setup:

Acer Laptop for games that run native in Linux and games running in emulators (PS2, PS1, SNES, NES, GBA, GBC, NDS, Sega, etc).

Wii for Wii and NGC games.

Yes, I just couldn't stand not having XBL anymore. plus, I got a pretty good deal on the second one, 80 euro's for an arcade including Forza 3, Lego Batman and Pure.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my updated setup. Images are a bit grainy since all the lights were off. The only things missing from this are my MacBook Pro and a USB hub I got for xmas. Aside from that everything there is the same save for the new HP 21.5" Anamorphic 1080p monitor with HDMI, PS3 Slim, LBP and AC2 (have it for 360 already though).

Tall shot for posters

DSC_0107.jpg

Basic setup shot.

DSC_0104.jpg

And because my brother got a new D3000 :p

DSC_0108.jpg

Here is my updated setup. Images are a bit grainy since all the lights were off. The only things missing from this are my MacBook Pro and a USB hub I got for xmas. Aside from that everything there is the same save for the new HP 21.5" Anamorphic 1080p monitor with HDMI, PS3 Slim, LBP and AC2 (have it for 360 already though).

How are you getting audio from the PS3 and 360 with only one set of speakers?

How are you getting audio from the PS3 and 360 with only one set of speakers?

My speakers have an audio-in on the control that sits on my desk. I switch between 360 and PS3 for input/output. My PC is plugged into the subwoofer directly.

Tall shot for posters

*snip*

hmmm.. D3000 sucks at low light shooting? lol. Cool setup anyway. lol.

hmmm.. D3000 sucks at low light shooting? lol. Cool setup anyway. lol.

No, I suck with the camera since I only had it in my hands for about five minutes :p

My speakers have an audio-in on the control that sits on my desk. I switch between 360 and PS3 for input/output. My PC is plugged into the subwoofer directly.

Would you kindly post a link for the type of control you mentioned?

This is just the type of thing I've been looking for, thanks Jimmy :D

They are great speakers for the price, I have them in my halls at Uni and they make a good sound when they are on full blast. (Y)

House remodeling so been holding off on buying a tv stand (as to why it's mounted) and a new desk.)

IMG_2192.jpg

32" HDTV, 20" LG LCD, HP Laptop, iPhone, CE Labs Amp (hidden behind LCD). My xbox 360 is on a shelf on the wall and my desktop is under the desk. Normally I always had it up on the desk but it's huge & bright. I prefer having desk space too. :)

IMG_1886.JPG

I <3 my Razer Lycosa keyboard. Softkeys = heaven.

• 3 weeks later...

Wife and I finished building out my "man cave" down in our basement this past February, but I have been spending the past year putting all the final touches on it (pictures, wetbar, you name it). All my media stuff is in a media room, which is a room behind the TV (it's the door to the right of the TV that takes you in there).

IMG_1021.jpg

IMG_1022.JPG

IMG_1024.JPG

IMG_1025.JPG

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1030.JPG

IMG_1031.JPG

IMG_1032.JPG

IMG_1037.JPG

IMG_1038.JPG

IMG_1035.JPG

IMG_1039.JPG