Blast From The Past

6 hours ago, DevTech said:

Tentative working movie title would be "Blast From The Past"

Scene 1

It was a dark and stormy night, wind howling through the window rich in a dank heavy smell of the Scottish moors, hounds howling in the distance outside a small rather ordinary house in the suburbs of Ft. Worth. T3X4S hovered his finger over the key to send the long hidden key to a website on the internet, knowing full well, the chain of events he would be setting into motion. With a glance at his favorite handgun close at hand on his desk, he sighed just a little and jammed his digit firmly down in firm resolve.

6 hours ago, DevTech said:

Yellow Video - The "Russian Dossier" where supposedly Putin secretly recorded video of "Ladies of Ill-Repute" performing a cleaning ritual on the Trump using his favorite color, gold. As former head of the KGB, this was a regular tactic that Putin would have employed with any high ranking visitor if they could be convinced to stray from the "straight and narrow" - But considering that it is the sort of thing Trump would just brag about if it was real, it seems to have small blackmail potential. Depends on the quality of the actual video I guess, since unlike audio tapes, video does have viral transformative effects on public opinion.

On terrorist communication, I have no knowledge other than an impression that it is frequent and more mundane using whatever easily available encrypted chat channels that are available.

But that image is much more suggestive of a wonderful array of weirdly connected clues like the movie "National Treasure"

Since it is a lawyer in Texas, we could speculate some intrigue going back to the Spanish American War or even the Louisiana Purchase which then travels through Spanish Conquistadors leaving buried gold in Texas that was inadvertently uncovered by the lawyer's family in the Civil War with an intention to finance a Spanish Coup to retake Texas while the U.S. was distracted by the Civil War but then it was seized by Texas Rangers who transported it to caves in the California Hills to be picked up and shipped via a secret IronClad out of San Francisco to finance the British Empire Invasion of Afghanistan but was intercepted by Algerian Pirates off the coast of Morocco and buried under a small piano bar in Casablanca and then...

3 hours ago, jnelsoninjax said:

The phone rings, T3X4S glances at the caller ID, damn he mutters as he sees DevTech's name. He picks the phone up and says "It's too late, I already hit the button, you can not stop it now."

My god, these are some of the most creative, entertaining posts I have read in here in a long time.

I am completely sincere when I say, that it actually made me think of the "old neowin" !

A time when the members were just as creative and intelligent as what you would find on reddit.  When I found real intelligence, comraderie, and insight  - even HELP !

Alas, I digress, those are the relics of a bygone era - much like this trusty X30.  A diamond from a time when men were men and the sheep were scared... wait! I didnt mean to type that.... I mean... when men were men and sheep were.... damn look at that mullet !  CRAP ! I did it again..... 

Last try...

A time when men were men, and we talked about technology, and helped people in need, and any day on Hardware Hangout you had knowledgeable, battle-hardened PC technicians, SysAdmins, Engineers, Developers, all willing to help someone when they were stuck on a problem, doing a custom build and couldnt get an image on the monitor, when newbs spent $1500 on a PC only to use a $40 PSU, and we explained how PSUs were one of the most important parts of the build, and the person left the thread a better techie.... ahhhh   the good ol days.  Wow, I like sheep.

• Like 3