werid popping noise when changing a headunit.

14 minutes ago, Hariljox12 said:

My 2 amps are pioneer gm 3300t 300w ( for sub) and gas 80.2 (for speakers)

Can they be connected together?

Going by the pictures of the Gas 80.2 amp, it appears to have a pair of inputs and outputs:

http://www.gascaraudio.com/produkter/pro-80-2?lang=en

I'm not overly confident that it would solve a grounding issue, but it's worth a shot.

28 minutes ago, Hariljox12 said:

My 2 amps are pioneer gm 3300t 300w ( for sub) and gas 80.2 (for speakers)

Can they be connected together?

You would go from your head unit to the gas input, from the gas output to the pioneer.  No special adapters needed, just 2 sets of rca plugs. 

Both are rated for 4 ohms. Do not bridge two 4 ohm speakers, you can bridge two 8 ohm speakers. 

4 hours ago, Hariljox12 said:

Well my both amps have line in and line out... the speaker amp has rca connectors for both ow them and my sub amp has input with rca connectors and output with some other connectors... you need some kind of adaptera

Yeah but why does it only do this with this headunit... befor this hu grounding was ok .... its all the same i didnt change anything 

In this case, drop the splitter, line out from the stereo to the amp powering your speakers, Then line out from the speaker amp to the subwoofer amp.

The line out negates the need to use a splitter on a multi amp configuration.

I used to work for AutoElectra

Edit

I see this has already been suggested...

Thanks guys for you help, unfortunatly the problem was radio.. i tried everything and then i went back to the store and the guy called someone who works/repairs blaupunkt's hu and he said that it was not broken just the way they are made... so i'm putting my old radio back in and giving this one to my sister cause she is using only stock speakers and that is working just fine :)

2 hours ago, Hariljox12 said:

Thanks guys for you help, unfortunatly the problem was radio.. i tried everything and then i went back to the store and the guy called someone who works/repairs blaupunkt's hu and he said that it was not broken just the way they are made... so i'm putting my old radio back in and giving this one to my sister cause she is using only stock speakers and that is working just fine :)

Personally, I'd call bullsh.... On that, they're trying to get out of giving a refund, but if you're prepared to just swap it, cool.

5 hours ago, The Evil Overlord said:

Personally, I'd call bullsh.... On that, they're trying to get out of giving a refund, but if you're prepared to just swap it, cool.

It is a low end crappy brand that is good for seeing how far you can launch out of a rail gun. Short of that I would never recommend anyone putting their radios in their cars. Waste of time and effort.