"Duke sucks"

Anyone see the Seton Hall game? :p

586833395[/snapback]

that shows how good duke plays...again, haven't seen them go against a good team yet.

that makes me look forward to NCAA! w00t! :yes:

I disagree. It's because they win and Fark made it famous because the guy who started the site is a Kentucky fan and we all know what happened between Kentucky and Laettner ;)

I mean, OSU gets it too and I'm beginning to here people complain about Notre Dame now.

but the baggy shorts, team huddles after fouls, etc.  all started by the fab five.

586833858[/snapback]

I thought UNLV did that originally.

Oh, and was it the Fab Five who taught us to count the number of Time Outs we have left???? ;)

duke does suck.

they have to have some of the most annoying players on their team.  they are constantly hyped by espn and dukey v, they never have any fouls called on them at home, they just annoy the absolute crap outta me.

586830218[/snapback]

andddddddd, they never play any defense and get away with it because they are in the acc (no other team in the acc plays defense either) and all the acc teams are overhyped always

oh, i remembered the little "cheer guides" they distribute before every home game. if you haven't read one, i highly suggest it for a good laugh.

andddddddd, they never play any defense and get away with it because they are in the acc (no other team in the acc plays defense either) and all the acc teams are overhyped always

586834327[/snapback]

Because they are in the ACC? The ACC is the best conference in American when it comes to College Basketball. You make it seem like the ACC is full of teams who can't play.

Because they are in the ACC?? The ACC is the best conference in American when it comes to College Basketball.? You make it seem like the ACC is full of teams who can't play.

586834620[/snapback]

:yes: Since 1990 an ACC team has been in the championship game TEN times. You can't argue against that. ALong with the Big East, the ACC consistently gets the most teams IN the tourney each year.

586845678[/snapback]

Further proves my point :yes: