Post your Workstations 2007

Welcome to the Post Your Workstation Photos thread. In this thread you may post pics of your workstation area.

Please be mindful of our members on dial-up and try to keep the dimensions of the pics and the size of the files to a respectable size for 1024 x 768 viewers. Please refrain from quoting images in your replies.

I will also ask that you link to images on your own space, as much as possible.

The usual forum rules also apply.

The last thread can be found over here.

:)

Hey jking_84, did you buy the Koolance case or the Lian Li case and then got the Koolance system? Looks huge :p

... how do you manage to keep the window clean from dust? What do you use, can't use a duster it will leav a lot of dust behind :/

I turned mine to blow outside the case :p Anyways, it seems I have a problem since the lights turn off when I press the power button. However they turn on when I turn the main power on... do you have any ideas on what's wrong?

Daninku: I have a Lian-Li PC 70(i think) with a window, it stays clear of dust without any intervening. My fans do spin very slow though.

Nice and clean for 2007 i see!

pc_noflash.jpg

pc_flash.jpg

room_noflash.jpg

room_flash.jpg

Hey espionix...great desk mate! I am looking for a new one and really like yours. Can you please provide a link to where you bought it, so I can check it out?

Thanks!

Happy New Year! :D

hah, sAx, looks like we almost got the same workstation except that mine is the non pro version. ;)

macbook black c2d, keystation 49e, behringer headphones. ;)

everything a bit smaller.

but in my experience very comfortable to carry around. helpful, for what i do.