Fringe - Season One

Question: Wait, I thought that it was confirmed that Kirk Acevedo wasn't fired from Fringe? But here you are saying that a new female agent will replace him. What happened? --Michele

Ausiello: All I know is what my sources have told me: Acevedo is leaving for creative reasons and a new female agent will replace him.

thats good. more females never hurt :D

thats good. more females never hurt :D

i can't think of anything worse than 2 females who need to see who's balls are the biggest. They better not waste a minute of episode time with some ****ing contest between the two..there was zero of that between olivia and charlie.

Question: Wait, I thought that it was confirmed that Kirk Acevedo wasn't fired from Fringe? But here you are saying that a new female agent will replace him. What happened? --Michele

Ausiello: All I know is what my sources have told me: Acevedo is leaving for creative reasons and a new female agent will replace him.

oh! no no no :o We defo need a male sidekick.

Edited by Techno_Funky

Oh well. I wish he had stayed on as I liked his character and we were begenning to see more of him. Hopefully the new female agent will be good but not enough to overshadow Olivia.

Finally! I can't wait for it!

94 Days

2260 Hours or so left.

Anyways, I would like to re-ask a question asked above;

How are they taking off Kirk Acevedo's character on Fringe?

• 3 weeks later...
Just watched the first season and loved it!

Leonard nimoy! At last we meet William Bell

Congrts on finishing it! Did you like it?

Congrts on finishing it! Did you like it?

Yeah, was quite good. Was a bit unsure to begin with, as it didnt seem like anything new, it was a classic, "lets pair an enforcement agent up with a civillian", ala Bones, Castle, etc.

After I got round that, it was a great series

• 9 months later...

Long story short, I ended up with quite a bit of money back from my energy provider (British Gas), and decided to bite the bullit, and pick up the first season of Fringe on Bu-Ray. I'm about half way through, completely spoiler free (haven't read this thread - will do so once I've finished the season), and loving it. I hope whenever they decide to show us William Bell, it's an awesome actor, and not some unknown.

I hope whenever they decide to show us William Bell, it's an awesome actor, and not some unknown.

You will be amazed when you find out who it is :happy:

You will be amazed when you find out who it is :happy:

Everyone keeps saying that - I plan on having a "Fringe-Fest" this weekend, so I'll hopefully finish the season off by next week :) Though unfortunately the second season isn't out here yet :cry: