[Official] Anime/Manga Thread

Ok, so there isn't one of these yet, and I feel that there is a big group of us out there that could really have great discussions about this anime.

I have been watching this Anime since I believe what was late '06. I recently got into the manga about a year ago. The history in the story, all the twists, and just how the characters portray themselves is just amazing I believe in this.

We all have our favorite characters I'm sure. Kenpachi is my most fav, along with then almost anyone in his squad. I'm most intrigued about the pretty boy in his squad ( im horrible with remembering names ), because his powers are sort of secret and his code of how he fights.

So lets post our ideas and everything about this wonderful story.

nice idea dude :)

the last ep 196 are really cool ,more on story , enough of fillers

i think they the guy you are thinking about is fifth seat "Yumichika Ayasegawa"

Yay! Thanks for making this thread man I hope there is some good discussion in it :)

ep 196 was awesome, Kenpachi is definitely one of the best captains, along with Byakuya if you ask me.

I was wondering how Ichigo and co were going to get out of that last scrape and when I saw Kenpachi I was like w00t! He's a lot like Nnoitra so they probably love fighting eachother lol

Who does everyone think the strongest captains are?

Ya, thats his name :)

One of the things that really gets me into this anime is the story they have built around it. There is so much history they could really dive into. I'm hoping that when they finish this whole Hecto Mundo deal, that they go back and explain more about the past of all the shinigamis. Apparently, Ichigos father is so old that only a few members of the Captains would ever recognize him.

I'm a long time Bleach fan as well. I started watching the show around episode 22. A long time...

Anyways, I believe Kenpachi is one of the strongest captains, if not the strongest. He's already as strong as any of the others...stronger and he doesn't know how to use his bankai yet. When that happens, and I believe it will eventually in the series, he'll be an absolute monster.

Oh man, I think it's a matter of time before he gets bankai. I think the writers are just dragging it out so long until he gets one that when he finally learns it, he'll be nearly unstoppable. Nnoitra was already damaged a fair bit from fighting Neliel but they were pretty much going strike for strike and Kenpachi didn't even have his eye piece off yet. The other thing about him is that he doesn't even care if he gets wounded, he practically enjoys it!

Anyone remember when Tousen had Kenpachi in his Bankai probably around ep 64 and he defeated it without even using a bankai, that's when I knew he was truly crazy :| I just wonder what it will be when he gets it.

btw, you may have guessed Bleach is my fav anime :unsure: lol

Well, I've read the manga. So I know how the fight goes...anyways, I believe Noitra was just playing with Nel. He didn't even release his hallow transformation or anything.

As for Kenpachi, they're definitely hinting at it. Every once in a while they'll show him trying to talk to his sword to learn it's name. It's going to happen sooner or later. And it'll be big.

That's a good point, he could have just been playing around with her, although she was the higher rated espada. Nnoitra kept on going on about how those 'old' rankings don't mean anything but he was probably to arrogant and if she didn't turn back into a kid who knows what would have happened. I think she could have possibly finished him, or at least destroyed his mask.

The fact remains is that he didn't release, but I think they were just saving the release for when Kenpachi fought him.

What do you think about the Byakuya vs Espada 7 fight? Their battle was kind of a battle of wits to start out with...

Personally I think he'd be one of the toughest captains to fight, because he rarely lets his emotions get in the way and senbonzakura is a very good technique.

Well as I said, I read the manga, so I know how all the captains fights turn out. :laugh: I won't give out any spoilers though.

They don't really say in the anime. But the back story they were showing between Nel and Noitra, about how he cracked her mask and turned her into a child happened hundreds of years before the "Bleach" storyline even starts. So Noitra had plenty of time to grow in power and even surpass Nel, her who was as far as she knew just a child.

Who does everyone think the strongest captains are?

puting Commander captain and Aizan aside

it would be Kenpachi or Byakuya IMO :woot:

if kenpachi ever learned his banki i could safetly say he would be the next Commander captain

Oh man, I think it's a matter of time before he gets bankai. I think the writers are just dragging it out so long until he gets one that when he finally learns it, he'll be nearly unstoppable. Nnoitra was already damaged a fair bit from fighting Neliel but they were pretty much going strike for strike and Kenpachi didn't even have his eye piece off yet. The other thing about him is that he doesn't even care if he gets wounded, he practically enjoys it!

Anyone remember when Tousen had Kenpachi in his Bankai probably around ep 64 and he defeated it without even using a bankai, that's when I knew he was truly crazy :| I just wonder what it will be when he gets it.

btw, you may have guessed Bleach is my fav anime :unsure: lol

both of them are not using there real power as of yet btw

not mentioning he forced cap. kamura to retreat (or to run away in my opinion haha)

Don't spoil the anime though :p

I can't wait for some of these fights to happen.

@bb10, I kind of meant the overall strongest. Kenpachi may have the strongest hand to hand and possible the most reiatsu but a captain like Byakuya could possibly defeat him.

Does anyone know if his little vice captain has any abilities, we never get to see her fight lol

puting Commander captain and Aizan aside

it would be Kenpachi or Byakuya IMO :woot:

if kenpachi ever learned his banki i could safetly say he would be the next Commander captain

I would agree with this. Aizen is stronger than any of them though..I don't remember eactly what the number was, but it's mentioned that he's 20x (or maybe even 100x) stronger than any other captains.

I thought that Toshiro would do alright fighting way back in like ep 66 but Aizen was just toying with everybody, he's just disgustingly powerful.

I would agree with this. Aizen is stronger than any of them though..I don't remember eactly what the number was, but it's mentioned that he's 20x (or maybe even 100x) stronger than any other captains.

i am not sure about that

but what i know that he maxed out all shinigami powers

Edit: ohh..this isn't about Manga/Anime in general... -x-snip-x-

Why couldn't it be? I think the title should be changed to general manga/anime. No reason to limit it to just Bleach, and then create 500 different threads for each new anime.

I'm most intrigued about the pretty boy in his squad ( im horrible with remembering names ), because his powers are sort of secret and his code of how he fights.

You talking about Ikkaku Madarame? Achieved Bankai and keeps it a secret under Kenpachi?

Not going to post about the latest episode because that's in my blog. I've watched Bleach pretty much from the start, starting reading the manga in the middle of last year.

However, the next 30 or so of anime episodes should be pure fights based upon the manga - I really hope there isn't a lot of fillers. Can't wait for Aizen to show his true form in the manga.

Radish?

However, the next 30 or so of anime episodes should be pure fights based upon the manga - I really hope there isn't a lot of fillers. Can't wait for Aizen to show his true form in the manga.

Radish?

truee true omg !:blink:ink: he become a vizard ! ????

Why would you do that? There's not a general topic for all tv shows. Why should there be one for anime? Just because less people watch it statistically, shouldn't mean they can only have one topic. :p

You talking about Ikkaku Madarame? Achieved Bankai and keeps it a secret under Kenpachi?

Not going to post about the latest episode because that's in my blog. I've watched Bleach pretty much from the start, starting reading the manga in the middle of last year.

Radish™

Nope..I think he's talking about 5th St. Ayasegawa Yumichika. Whose powers are relatively unknown I think. He fights with uh...well he doesn't specialize in brute strength like the others in his squad.

Why would you do that? There's not a general topic for all tv shows. Why should there be one for anime? Just because less people watch it statistically, shouldn't mean they can only have one topic. :p

Well I think that's why. Because not as many people watch anime. It's easier to have one thread for people to look, instead of having to keep track of a bunch of different ones. Just my opinion though.

Thought I guess it could get confusing having a bunch of different people talking about a bunch of different animes.

Nope..I think he's talking about 5th St. Ayasegawa Yumichika. Whose powers are relatively unknown I think. He fights with uh...well he doesn't specialize in brute strength like the others in his squad.

yea , he just care about the coolness factor about his own power , not the share power lol

Yeah I knew he was talking about Yumichika, that's the guy with the weird looking zanpakutou. Personally he annoys me but sometimes can be funny :p

Reading this topic is kinda making me want to watch Bleach again. I'd have much to catch up too though. Although I could probably skip a lot of fillers.

Could anyone tell me if it's worth the time to pick up the series again? I quit watching when they had to search for some key or something, because someone wanted to assassinate the king of something. :p