Show us your workstations!

your closet is extremely well organized...

Haha, thanks. I am kind of a neat freak. My clothes are ordered by type, sub categorized by occasion, and then further sub categorized to color. :|

Nice workstation chconline! (Y)

Thanks ya :D

Looks like IKEA exploded and landed in your place. :p

We don't have IKEA here, it is all no-brand Italian furniture

@thren1 Thanks!

Haha, thanks. I am kind of a neat freak. My clothes are ordered by type, sub categorized by occasion, and then further sub categorized to color. :|

Thanks ya :D

Dude love the screensaver downloading myself one now! ;)

From looking at the exif info, the shutter speed was 1/40th. Fast enough to freeze motion.

Nope 1/40sec is way too slow to freeze motion - even some hand shake will be visible on a windy day let alone stopping a fan spinning faster than 1200rpm!

The image had the flash being fired which was what captured the fanblades, because they were spinning so fast any motion outside of the flash gun firing was not recorded on the image, well it was but it was too fast to be exposed in the capture.

yeah I have been using the clock screensaver for a while now. I use it at home/work/laptops, everything. It's just simple and looks great.

Ok I didn't post my previous setup with my old desk but it was POS anyway. Here is my Mikael desk from Ikea and rather new machine. I think this desk is brilliant, Cheap, Simple & Sturdy. Also a picture of my media setup, htpc, Xbox 360, Samsung Surround Sound, Samsung 32" HDTV and Thompson DVR.

dsc04171.jpg

dsc04191e.jpg

dsc04211.jpg

Only a few updates for 2009. Just changed around the location of my second monitor to make it more useful, and to give me a bit more desk space.

Desk

thumb_HPIM0503.jpg thumb_HPIM0501.jpg

Computer Hardware

thumb_IMG_2151.jpg thumb_IMG_1544.JPG thumb_HPIM0259.JPG

AV Equipment

thumb_IMG_2149.jpg thumb_IMG_2146.jpg thumb_IMG_2152.jpg thumb_IMG_2157.jpg thumb_IMG_2150.jpg

Click for bigger pictures

Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly? Two thumbs up! :)

Nice set up witalit. I always love seeing people with proper speakers connected to their computers, what speakers are they btw?

Thanks man, really want to upgrade my monitor to a 24" widescreen very soon. Them speakers suprisingly are Wharfdale which yes I agree are like Argos' brand or something but Wharfdale are well known for good speakers. Anything else I would give a miss!! They are really clear bought them from a guitar/music shop from my area.

Thanks man, really want to upgrade my monitor to a 24" widescreen very soon. Them speakers suprisingly are Wharfdale which yes I agree are like Argos' brand or something but Wharfdale are well known for good speakers. Anything else I would give a miss!! They are really clear bought them from a guitar/music shop from my area.

Nice speakers, what brand are they?

Here is my Mikael desk from Ikea and rather new machine. I think this desk is brilliant, Cheap, Simple & Sturdy.

I agree, the desk is great. I have the same one that I bought about a year and a half ago. The only problem with it is that the veneer on the top comes off really easily. It's paper thin and my mouse is rubbing it off. Also at the edge it cracks off so be careful. I wish I knew this sooner because I could have bought the glass desk protector that IKEA sells.

I just figured I'd let you know so that you don't set something on your desk that might scratch the veneer off, as I did. :p