Justified

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
As expected, FX has renewed its sophomore drama Justified for a third season. The pickup for the Sony Pictures TV-produced series comes just in time for FX's upfront party in New York tonight where the cast of the neo-Western crime drama starring Timothy Olyphant is slated to appear, along with actors from the other FX series.

FX brass have been very happy with Justified's performance. Despite hitting a season low in 18-49 last week, the series is running way ahead of Season 1 as the series has emerged as a big DVR gainer, getting a 55%-60% ratings bump from time-shifted viewing. Season-to-date, the drama has averaged 4 million viewers in Live Plus 7 for its original Wednesday 10 PM telecasts. That is up 16% from Season 1. In 18-49, the average is 2.1 million, up 16%. With multiple plays included, each episode of Justified draws 7.4 million total viewers this season, up 9% from Season 1 and close to the cumulative viewership for FX's flagship drama Sons of Anarchy. The average total 18-49 audience for each episode is 3.8 million, up 10%.

Good to hear. Still haven't seen all of the first season, but I just caught my self up as much as possible On Demand with S2 (ep. 6 is the latest I'm able to watch as of right now) and it's excellent.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...