Modern Family

Wow. Just freaking wow. Last night episode has got to be one of the best episode of comedy TV I've seen. This is one of the greatest TV show EVER! They only thing that could've made it better was if Manny was in it.

• 3 months later...

Absolutely love this show. No sit-com audience laughter, genuinely funny characters, and it's all modern day/realistic.

It's like Malcolm In the Middle for 2011. So glad I gave it a chance :D

Absolutely love this show. No sit-com audience laughter, genuinely funny characters, and it's all modern day/realistic.

It's like Malcolm In the Middle for 2011. So glad I gave it a chance :D

yeah the cast are awesome! :D

yeah the cast are awesome! :D

I have no idea which one's my favorite though. They all flesh out their stereotypes/nuances so well.

I've got to say though, the relationship between Phil and Luke is nothing short of hilariously classic. (i.e. "Which one is the kid?")

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It's on my list of things to watch but as yet, not got round to it. I'd prefer to watch it all over a week or so, so waiting until I have the time :D

Good show from the first couple of episodes though (Y)

• 10 months later...

I watched the first episode of this, and just didn't get it. Fast forward a few years and I just started watching it - and oddly now I love it.

Weird...

It matured over time I felt

I kind of feel like "The Middle" portrays a modern family a little more than this show.

I like both, though Modern Family took more time to grow on me. I love it now though. The Middle has always been great.... like a new Malcom In The Middle.