Hello you lovely people, please do my web browser survey

Done, even though there are many, many threads here that probably could have given you the information you seek. I was bored. Plus I love you, Colin. Er, well, not in a gay way. Just say thanks. Nothing to see here... :whistle:

Thanks guys, got lots of results now :D

Done, but only because you used a service that has the word monkey in it :D

that may or may not be part of the reason why i chose the service :p

Done, even though there are many, many threads here that probably could have given you the information you seek. I was bored. Plus I love you, Colin. Er, well, not in a gay way. Just say thanks. Nothing to see here... :whistle:

I thought about that, but it would take me longer to collate all the information from seperate threads together and some users might not replied in some threads etc so the data would be a but mish-mash :p I (L) you too, maybe :shifty:

Heres some of the results so far:

responses.png

lol.

-salutes- Done :)

I hope you are sending this survey to folks outside of Neowin, if you want an accurate assessment of the general population. We're geeks here! :cool:

Done.

It would be very interesting to know the final results. Because obviously your results will be slightly skewed, as you are asking on Neowin, which is by nature predominately a technical and help forum ;)